Know Your CEan-Varsha

Hello CEans, This time in our KYcean series we came up with another awesome interview of a CEan posted around 170 posts a CE-maniac ,third year computer science student who wants to see country as a developed nation by her thoughts and always trying to implement.She is passionate about programming and loves to visiting new places. She is non other then #-Link-Snipped-# aka Mandeep kaur.We are glad to present her words her words here 😀.

CD : Hi Varsha , you are a Crazy computer science Engineer, tell us more about yourself.
Varsha: Hello Ceans!! I am Manpreet Kaur aka Varsha, a third year student of B.tech, Computer
Science. I did my schooling from Kendriya Vidyalaya. I know C, C++ and Java and am currently learning ASP.net. As far as my family background is concerned, my father is a retired defense personnel, My mother is a homemaker and is very loving and caring. I have a younger brother who is also pursuing B.tech in Computer Science and is in second year. And he is a cean too (Guess his name!!).
My dream is to have my country developed as a whole, where development doesn't mean more Greenhouse gas emission and larger consumption of non-renewable resources, but where it means there is no hunger and poverty, where there is food and education for everyone, and where there is no violence and terrorism.

CD : How did you get introduced to CrazyEngineers (CE)?
Varsha: I found CE when I was searching for a Java tutorial. I found it very interesting and loved to browse the other topics too.

CD : Why did you take up this particular engineering trade? What do you like the most about it?
Varsha: I was fascinated about computers ever since I saw them. I always wanted to know how it works and how the programs are made. That’s why I chose this field.

CD : What is your favorite pass time?
Varsha: I like playing chess, carom, reading story books, surfing net and visiting new places. Due to my father's transferable job, I got an opportunity to visit some awesome places like Delhi, Mumbai, Ludhiana, Bikaner(Rajasthan), Gujrat etc. I like learning new things and am passionate for programming.

CD : You have visited so many places. How’s your experience with different states and their cultures?
Varsha: It has been a wonderful experience meeting people of different cultures. Every place I visited had its unique cultures and traditions and it was nice to be able to be a part of it. I am proud of the fact that India has so much diverse cultures.

CD : You are Passionate about Programming; Tell us How you Enjoy the Programming.
Varsha : I love finding logic to solve problems and coding programs. It is very exciting to see your program working after so much coding and debugging.

CD : Who are your idols or inspirations?
Varsha:
All of the persons I get inspired are my idols, so no particular idol as such.

CD : What is the biggest achievement in your life so far?
Varsha:
My achievements include reaching up to the National level in Chess in the 38th K.V. sports meet in the first attempt, securing 84% in High school and the fact that I am the first person in my whole family to take up the engineering field.

CD : You are a very good Chess player; played at National level. how do you feel about that? Can we expect you as the next koneru humpy?
Varsha: Are you kidding? J] Seriously, I am nobody compared to her but I always want to.
That was the last time I played any tournament. Since then I am not in much contact with the game, but I always want to when I am free.

CD : How’s your interest developed in Chess?
Varsha: My father introduced me to chess. I liked the game as it was needs more of the skills than the luck. Another reason is that I wasn’t much exposed to the outdoor games.

CD : You are the first person in your family to take up the Engineering field and your father is in defense, So do you want to make your career in IAF?
Varsha:
It will be my privilege to join Defence if I get an opportunity.

CD : Your dream is to make your country a developed one with the “Go green” Initiative. How can you implement that?
Varsha: First of all, I prefer public transport generally. I avoid wasting water and electricity.Then, I try my level best not to harm the environment in any way. A small step may lead to a bigger action. [Lastly, I don’t smoke!! hahaha]

CD : What changes you found in yourself before and after joining CE?
Varsha:
After joining CE, I have become a bit more deviant towards studies.

CD : If you are given a chance to take a role in CE, what would you like to have and What would you do for CE?
Varsha:
I wouid like to be a Moderator and remove all the spam posts from it.

CD : What do you like the most about CE and Why?
Varsha:
The variety of topics it covers and the big minds that are always keen to answer our problems.

CD : We have got to know that your brother is also a CEan, So let us know who is that CEan
?
Varsha: Keep Guessing! 😉

The CE Quickies aka Rapid Fire:

1. Who are the best CEans according to you?
Varsha:
All the ceans are good, especially the old ones.

2. What is the History behind the number in your username ‘varsha0802’?
Varsha: There is no big mystery to be revealed, varsha is my nick name and the rest is my date of birth.

3. Define yourself in a single word!
Varsha: Enthusiast.

4. If you are granted 3 wishes, what would you ask for?
Varsha:
1.Money, so that the things goes on easily.
2. Peace for everyone.
3. Happiness.

5. If you were not an engineer, you would be?
Varsha:
Maybe a doctor or would have joined the electronic media.

6. Your biggest blooper till date is?
Varsha
:
I have many. One was when I was in 6th class. Period was going on and I opened my lunch and started eating. Everything was going fine but I don’t know how, the teacher caught me. 😀
I can recall one more when we went to visit a Gurudwara in Bangaluru. There was a place near the gurudwara where some rare animals like deer, turkey etc. were kept. We have seen the turkey for the first time. We were looking at it when an elderly man standing near me asked, “what is it?”. I replied that it’s a foul animal called turkey found in foreign countries. He looked at me, stared the turkey for a while and said, “Na ji, ae ta kukdi hai, thodi phull gayi hai”, meaning “No dear, it a hen, it’s just that it has swollen a bit.” Everyone standing there started laughing on us.

7. A moment you can never forget.
Varsha:
My life is made up of a numerous good and bad moments. I can't forget the moment when I heard the news of death of my best friend due to renal failure. That incident totally shook me.
I can recall some good moments also like visiting Appu Ghar in New Delhi, Khandala and trekking while going to Purnagiri temple.

8. If you were the one day admin of CE...
Varsha: If I would be the One day admin of CE, I will try to improve the content posted on CE, I would remove all the unnecessary posts like hi, bye , give me that code stuff. And I strongly support Aj_onduty on removing the looooong thread as it serves no purpose and diverts the mind of the ceans. I would like CE to be a bit more professional.

9. What you like the most about yourself?
Varsha Nothing in special, I just love the way I am.

10. Five years from now, you will …

Varsha:
Five years from now, I’ll be gaining knowledge under a big firm, settled peacefully and enjoying life as always. J

11. If you were a politician, what will your 5 year plan look like?
Varsha:
[skip]

12. What do you want to say about CE?
Varsha: I love CE. CE is the first technical forum I have joined. I found it very interesting. It is a very nice platform to learn new things. I wish success for CE and all the Ceans.

Thanks Varsha for your time ,we wish you all the very best for your future 😁

Replies

• ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    Nice set of questions CD. 😀
    Awesome answers Varsha. 😀

Yes your decision to support AJ's thoughts for Long thread is really praiseworthy. 😀
  • Reya
    Reya
    Nice interview!

Your brother is "lovejeet"
  • Pensu
    Pensu
    Nice answers varsha.....
  • Neema Ambhurkar
    Neema Ambhurkar
    Good interview Varsha, CD! 😀
  • *pushkar*
    *pushkar*
    GREAT.. enjoyed while reading the questions.. 😀
  • narayana murthy
    narayana murthy
    good interview
    yes i too think he is lovejeet
  • Varsha0802
    Varsha0802
    Thanks cd and sahithi!!
    Thanks ishu, praveena, nion, peeyush and nm.
    And ya, you both are right, he is Lovejeet.
  • Sahithi Pallavi
    Sahithi Pallavi
    Nice to know about you, Varsha.
  • Gurjeet Singh
    Gurjeet Singh
    Nice answers Varsha 😀
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Nice to know about you Varsha.
    Good Job CD. 😀
  • ShrinkDWorld
    ShrinkDWorld
    nice interview.😎

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hi.. frnds.. i want to know what are the diff. process req. prior to commencement of building and also after the constr.... if any link...pls suggest.......😐
Name: Manasseh Dickson Annan Engineering Trade: Electrical/Electronic Engineering. Location: Ghana. Occupation: Student/working Work Experience: 3years. Hobbies & Interest: Listening to Gospel music. Aim in Life: my aim is to be...
Hello frns...i need some information regarding the microcontrollers...Can we connect to internet using a microcontroller(whatevr the internet connection might be like wifi, gprs, 3g etc...) with out using a pchelp...
Well i am not preparing hard for CAT but this time i would like to give it a shot. I am mainly preparing for placement which i want.. I have...
... and how politicians take advantage of all of it . Here's is a funny article published by tech crunch , Tech + politics == facepalm 😛, hmm , but...