Know Your CEan-Narayana Murthy

We are Back to you CEans.. Glad to present KYCEan Series ..This time we have a talkative guy who had joined us around 3 months back, and a CE star now, He is CEan - [FONT="]#-Link-Snipped-#.[/FONT] You can find him very active in CE conference section and he is almost active in all the sections!

Read the interview to know more about him

Cooldudeiet: Hi narayana murthy, you are a Crazy Electrical & Electronics engineer, tell us more about yourself.
narayana murthy: I am narayana murthy friends call me as Narayana ,I am studying B.tech 3rd year in EEE branch i always think different and think about making my problems easier ,My target is IES as I never lose any other opportunities coming to my hobbies :chatting on imvu,orkut,fb etc......,and discovering new things my strength is my close friends and weakness is my short temper.

Cooldudeiet:How did you get introduced to CrazyEngineers (CE)?
narayana murthy:i found it in google when I searched for new inventions because i am always interested in projects and new inventions then unknowingly opened the forum and i loved that discussions so i became as an active member

Cooldudeiet:Why did you take up this particular engineering trade? What do you like the most about it?
narayana murthy:i think we had less sources of energy and I have seen many problems about electricity so i am interested to take this trade i love solar projects in my field

Cooldudeiet:In a thread CEleadge/oth your statement:"As a electrical engineer i never make people live in darkness at any cost".Can you put some light on it?
narayana murthy:ya sure i like to discover or develop new source at low cost so i can make my people to be more advanced and electrified

Cooldudeiet:Why you want to be an IES officer?What is your stretegy for prepartion and how well its going on?
narayana murthy:Coming to this i am still engineering my confidence behind it is my faculty always says to me as you have talent use it so i am interested in IES
and other thing is i need some power and other things to make myself popular and use that popularity for social service this may be confusing but i am sure about it

Cooldudeiet:What is your favorite pass time?
narayana murthy : CE and other chatting services mentioned above.

Cooldudeiet:Who are your idols or inspirations?
narayana murthy:many
In software field, infosys narayana murthy because he is great and so simple.
In science, newton and albert einsten because they both are great scientists.

Cooldudeiet:What is the biggest achievement in your life so far?
narayana murthy: I had overcame my greatest weakness of talking less with new people.

Cooldudeiet:what you like the most about CE and what is the abbreviation you will give for CE?
narayana murthy:I like electrical and electronics section because I belong to that field.
I am not interested to change the name CE, because if I change, Biggie will kill me
hahaha just kidding.

Cooldudeiet:Where you find yourself before joining CE and after joining CE, Is there any difference in you?
narayana murthy:ya i found a difference before joining CE, i thought I am one of the greatest people but now after seeing all the CEans here, I came to know that I have to learn a lot and I have to improve a lot.

The CE Quickies aka Rapid Fire:

1. Who are the best CEans according to you?
narayana murthy: Akd, praveena ,freak, ajit..

2. If you are granted 3 wishes, what would you ask for?
narayana murthy:

1.To give an unlimited sources of electric energy to the world.
2.NO corruption and no other crimes should exists in India
3.India should be in number 1 position and to be as a superpower nation

3. If you were not an engineer, you would be?
narayana murthy: I would be a scientist.

4. Your biggest blooper till date is?
narayana murthy: once I shouted on my friend due to my short temper for a simple reason. I feel it as bad incident in my life

5. A moment you can never forget.
narayana murthy: a comment with my sir given in a link
#-Link-Snipped-#

6. 5 years from now, you will?
narayana murthy :i would like to be in the highest position in my work.

Cooldudeiet:If you were a politician, what will your 5 year plan look like?
narayana murthy: innovative

Cooldudeiet:What do you want to say about CE?
narayana murthy: itΓ’€™s a great place with a collection of upcoming greatest engineers.

Thanks NM for your time πŸ˜€ we wish you all the very best

Replies

• Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Good set of questions CD! πŸ˜€

Very well answered by Narayana.
    All the best for your future πŸ‘
  • CIVILPRINCESS
    CIVILPRINCESS
    nice interview 😁
    nice questions CD πŸ‘
    awesome answers narayana 😁
  • PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    Awesome answers!!! πŸ˜€ Kudos man!!! πŸ˜›
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Nice to know about you, NM πŸ˜€
  • Sahithi Pallavi
    Sahithi Pallavi
    Nice Interview NM and CD πŸ˜€
  • whiz.kid.aniket
    whiz.kid.aniket
    Nice Interview!! NMπŸ˜€
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    CD & NM Rocks
    Cooldudeiet:In a thread CEleadge/oth your statement:"As a electrical engineer i never make people live in darkness at any cost".Can you put some light on it?
    narayana murthy:ya sure i like to discover or develop new source at low cost so i can make my people to be more advanced and electrified
    Good One.
  • Gurjeet Singh
    Gurjeet Singh
    nice answers nm πŸ˜€
  • maria flor
    maria flor
    Nice interview CD and NM!!! Nice to know about you NM!!! πŸ˜€
  • ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    Very Cool answers Narayana Murthy. Good work CD. πŸ˜€. Wish you all the best!
  • Reya
    Reya
    Nice interview!!!
  • Varsha0802
    Varsha0802
    Nice interview CD and NM!!
  • narayana murthy
    narayana murthy
    thanks guys
    i would make myself good more than now
  • Deepika Bansal
    Deepika Bansal
    Nice to know about you NM.
    Wishing you Good Luck for your future.
  • KALYANpwn
    KALYANpwn
    NM my frnd :- ) YOU ROCK..ROCKS...ROCKING :- ))
    very sharp boy> al D bst
  • avii
    avii
    Please fix the font size
    avii
    Please fix the font size
    What font size?
  • avii
    avii
    In first post, whole interview is in smaller fonts. Had to zoom up to read. But rest of the post is at correct font size
    avii
    In first post, whole interview is in smaller fonts. Had to zoom up to read. But rest of the post is at correct font size
    Yeah, it happens when we copy paste from Microsoft Word or something...
  • Sahithi Pallavi
    Sahithi Pallavi
    I'll inform our Moderator to adjust the font size πŸ˜€
    It was fine in our previous layout.
  • vinci
    vinci
    nice to read this !!
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Sada
    I'll inform our Moderator to adjust the font size πŸ˜€
    It was fine in our previous layout.
    Font has been fixed. πŸ‘

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I am very interested in developing software. I read the deitel book on C programming. Book explained a lot on coding. Now I want to learn how to develop a...
C++ pointers are the address variables that are used to access some memory location. Declaration: int *p; Here 'p' is an identifier that is used to store some address. The...
This page made to add a new ideas in any specialization in the life or the science , and to add solutions for problems , personal experiences in your personal...
Plz provide me any seminar topic IEEE standard on any CSE Topic ! Thanks!!!
Apple recently launched iPad 2 on March 2. One of the most remarkable features in iPad 2 is presence of Full HD 1080p video recording through rear camera. It also...