Know Your CEan - Anuragh27crony

CEans,

He rediscovered CrazyEngineers 2 years after joining, while deleting mails in his inbox! He has deep interest in "Cryptography"! He wants to make his country (India) 100% literate!

He is a software engineer by profession & an active member of CE Forums. He came to know about CE while searching for music! He believes in hard work over genius. He is our CEan - Anuragh27crony!

Our editor, Patty (Prateek) had a chat with Anuragh2crony. Check out Anuragh2crony in CE's Know Your CEan :-

Q. You got a job around 2 months back. Tell us in detail about it.

Ans. I'm S/W professional (Tester) just started my career just 2 months ago with company AMDOCS, located in Pune... thought it's not worth mentioning, but being a Tester is painful job... everyday is a headache for the tester... But i always preferred to be a Programmer/Developer.

Q. You strongly believe in Hard Work over Genius. Don't you think genius/talent also plays a major part?

Ans. Generally we say "he is a born Genius". Genius is nothing but a person who has a lot of IQ compared to the Average human.But when you do hard work to learn any subject or do a project you are increasing your IQ without your notice. Hard work is an excellent tool which can make even a average and poor student to become intelligent.
In simple words we can say....By doing hard work anyone can overcome a genius.

Q. It seems it was hacking that got you interested in Engineering?

Ans. During my 10+2, a life story of a Hacker fascinated me and I decided to become a Hacker,at any cost. Why hacking ...because this field involves a lot adventures and finally you are breaking the rules *smile* ... I love to break the rules *๐Ÿ˜*

With this desire I opted for B.Tech in Information Technology @ IIIT-Allahabad.

Q. "Cryptography" Your favorite subject?

Ans. Initially when my college days started, I used to study a lot of things related to Hacking. While reading "Breaking Passwords" article in some book, this subject (Cryptography) caught my attention. I started reading the subject...found it interesting...this completely changed my view of 'Area of Interest'. Later when I discussed these happenings with my Professor (under whom I was doing my project)...he encouraged me by explaining the relevance of field in present times.

Q. We know that you won the 2nd prize in state wide environmental science fair competition. What was your project?

Ans. Our Project was "Hydro Therapy"..which mainly states the importance of Water in Human Life and how easily we can protect our Immune system
By consuming 7-8 liters of Water every day. There was mainly one point.. every day we have to consume at least 3-5 glasses of water before brushing our teeth...since our teeth contain (before brushing) a lot of human friendly-bacteria which are helpful to us in many ways...eg. digestive system etc...

Q. What are your plans for achieving your dream of 100% literacy in India?

Ans. Still this is in planning phase. I am planning to establish a trust which will run a chain of schools or fund schooling for the poor and orphan children. But to be frank this requires lot of effort and money...May be another 5-10 years before this plan comes into action.

Q. You dedicate your success in life to two people. Who are they and what impact did they have on your life?

Ans. First is my Late Grand Father "Who taught me what Hard work is..." and another My Late Aunt "Who is my First Teacher in Life..."..she taught me the relevance of education in my life..

Q. What do you do in your free time?

Ans. I love music very much...I try to spend my most of the time listening to quality music, I play computer games and last but not least, hanging out with friends.

Q."Never select any project randomly...First make your area of interest and then proceed by selecting a topic from that area." Explain?

Ans. It is simple...if you want to make your holiday trip...you first search for the place rather than searching for hotels first. Initially when you are interested in doing a project..select or define your Area of Interest and then select the topic that suits you. This makes you more focussed. It's very bad that many of students in premier colleges (not IIT's) and local engineering colleges evaluate other ways to do a project...."Who is the cool professor who will give marks? Which professor has the knowledge to give me topic?" without even knowing his research Interest. Engineering is Finally ...Learning Subject...not about Gaining Percentages or CGPI's.

Q.Why did you decide to join CE?

Ans. *cough* *cough*

This is a very tough question....initially I was searching for some movies and music related forums, I found this and left because and it was not relevant While I was deleting all mails from my mailbox...I found a mail of CE and had a look at it after 2-3 years and now I find it interesting :smile:

Q. According to you what are CE's strong points?

Ans. The idea to share information, The way people interact, Some innovative ideas (CE Meets and contests), *cough* *cough* And finally my presence ๐Ÿ˜€

Q. And CE's weak points?

Ans. *Smile* Still haven't found any....

Q. 5 years from now...

Ans. Doing research in Cryptography and working on my dream project..... to achieve 100% literacy in India.

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Grilling continues ...

1. What's the 'crony' thing in your ID?

2. Why do you like the best about engineering?

3. Anuragh27crony is a crazy engineer because... [complete in min 5 / max 20 words ]
  • anuragh27crony
    anuragh27crony
    The_Big_K
    Grilling continues ...

1. What's the 'crony' thing in your ID?

2. Why do you like the best about engineering?

3. Anuragh27crony is a crazy engineer because... [complete in min 5 / max 20 words ]

1.Ans - Crony means friend .....my Id itself is a code word... 2 means "is" and 7 means "name of my friend"..... ๐Ÿ˜‰
    so totally my decoded id is "Anuragh is ------- friend" ๐Ÿ˜‰

2.Ans - Engineering has no limits whether in terms of subject or any thing.....it includes lot of practicals (based on reality) in it.I love practicals..... More interesting part is we can even break the rules and laws of nature ๐Ÿ˜›

3.Ans - Anuragh27crony is a crazy engineer because... he loves engineering a lot ๐Ÿ˜Ž (frankly speaking i donno what to tell ๐Ÿ˜‰)
  • Differential
    Differential
    Interesting ! ๐Ÿ˜€
  • sauravgoswami
    sauravgoswami
    tat was a cool interveiw,but acheiving 100% literacy means to end dirty politics,how anurag will tackle the netas,who want maximum population to be uneducated for their vested interests!!!
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    sauravgoswami
    tat was a cool interveiw,but acheiving 100% literacy means to end dirty politics,how anurag will tackle the netas,who want maximum population to be uneducated for their vested interests!!!
    I see a point there! I'm not very sure if 100% literacy can be achieved. But world-wide groups of CEans can actively contribute and aim for 90% literacy for sure.
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Cool interview brother..

Q: What do you think about Blue Screen (C window)? how you feel when you open it?
  • sauravgoswami
    sauravgoswami
    hey tat can be acheived,but it will take many generations of Ceans!!!
  • anuragh27crony
    anuragh27crony
    Differential
    Interesting ! ๐Ÿ˜€
    Thanks dude

sauravgoswami
    Thanks Sourav :smile:..... as i said it's still in planning phase....i have already taken this major issue in to account and accordingly planning the idea.....to make it less dependent on politics.

But my answer for Dirty Politics is "Improving Literacy rate in India...will eradicate Dirty Politics in India"

godfather
    Cool interview brother..
    Thanks dude :smile:

The_Big_K
    I see a point there! I'm not very sure if 100% literacy can be achieved. But world-wide groups of CEans can actively contribute and aim for 90% literacy for sure.
    Nice idea biggie...this can be done by establishing or helping established charity organizations...
    I'm not speaking of money....since we are all educated we can atleast spend our personal time in teaching those poor people.....
  • Mayur Pathak
    Mayur Pathak
    anuragh27crony
    I'm S/W professional (Tester) just started my career just 2 months ago with company AMDOCS, located in Pune... thought it's not worth mentioning, but being a Tester is painful job... everyday is a headache for the tester... But i always preferred to be a Programmer/Developer.
    Lol, I wonder what a 'tester' is? :-D
    "Anuragh is ------- friend" [โ€‹IMG]
    And the "-------" is a ...?
    Nice interview Anuragh. Good to know about you.

Patty *pat* *pat* great job buddy ๐Ÿ‘
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Brother anurag. Still waiting for my quest. Asked in early post
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Anurag is a busy man.
  • anuragh27crony
    anuragh27crony
    godfather
    Q: What do you think about Blue Screen (C window)? how you feel when you open it?
    sorry i thought that was your.....signature ๐Ÿ˜”

If you are talking about Blue Screen C of "Turbo C++" compiler...
    I don't use Turbo Complier...since it doen'st follow ANSI standards...

I Love Dev C++....When ever see it i feel motivated to write more code and very much interested ....๐Ÿ˜›
  • anuragh27crony
    anuragh27crony
    The_Big_K
    Anurag is a busy man.

sorry biggie...really busy with other works these days ๐Ÿ˜”
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Thanks for the answer buddy.
  • anuragh27crony
    anuragh27crony
    mayurpathak
    Lol, I wonder what a 'tester' is? :-D
    And the "-------" is a ...?
    Nice interview Anuragh. Good to know about you.
    Being aTester is not only painful ๐Ÿ˜”... Explaining it is more painful ๐Ÿ˜”
    I hope names of their Girl Friends..should not be revealed in public forums ๐Ÿ˜‰

Thanks Mayur.... ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    Great interview! I really admire your dream goal ๐Ÿ˜€ Do you believe computers will assist in achieving high literacy rates? Or are the good old books for reading and pen and paper for writing better?

I also happen to have a small interest in cryptography, after reading about the weakness of the A5 cyphers in GSM systems. Looking into in quantum encryption.. cool stuff!
  • anuragh27crony
    anuragh27crony
    @ Ash...
    Thanks dude.... yeah... Books ,Pens etc.... these should be atleast used at schooling period.... ๐Ÿ˜€

Physical Interaction (Teachers) gives a lot of enthusiasm at times they inspire you .....when compared to teaching through computer.... To learn a Basic Fact...lot of great and successful people are inspired by their teachers...

Quantum cryptography ...an excellent field..completly comes in real picture when Quantum computing evolves completly......๐Ÿ˜Ž... still lot of research is going on in this field...
  • saikiranguptha
    saikiranguptha
    Its really nice to here that many people are thinking more about india and its development rather than settling in US.anyways thanks for sparing your valuale time for the members of the communiy.

Since you said you were fascinated to become a hacker.Can u give few guidelines to people who aspire to become hackers??(like refernce books,sites kind of things and what are the problems we face etc..)

P.S:sorry if someone is hurt with my words and iam not good at my english

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

i have uploaded many Engineering and other Sciences books to my site plz feel FREE to visit and download as many book as you can... there is no registration required...
Hi All I am planning to write GRE on FEB of 2009 and i am planning to join the september 2009 , i have been hearing for the past few...
Hello guys I m 4m India ๐Ÿ˜
dear sir, I am a second year civil engineering student ,studying at MIT,Manipal. I request everyone o help me out with some kind of training in my feild.I would love...
Protocol: Name: Adan *Engineering Trade: I haxed my gfx card, work'd for 5mins then died. 'nuff said! Location: Cradled in the great bosom of Moreno Valley, Ca *Occupation: (Student|Working|Self-Employed|Unemployed <--...