Know the famous world of CEans - 1

OK s ,

What this thread is supposed to do ? You all are supposed to post an image related to your current location or place nearest to your location but wait wait the image should not be any useless image. It should be of some place or hang out in your location or near by place for which your location or place is known for. Mention the place's name also along with it.

Rules:
1. No spamming Please
2. Do not post once count of posts in the thread is about to reach to 30. Wait for me to start a similar separate thread when count reaches 30.
3. Please don't post very large large images that make a browser to scroll (both ways -horizontal and vertical) .
4. Try to post some good looking and appealing images.

So here I go with my location [ Please use the following way as a template for posting in this thread. ]

Image Name: ITPL (International Technology Park Limited)
Image:

[​IMG]

Thanks !

Replies

• silverscorpion
    silverscorpion
    You need the pictures of hang out locations in our place or do you need pics of the famous landmarks in our place??
  • CEMember
    CEMember
    silverscorpion
    You need the pictures of hang out locations in our place or do you need pics of the famous landmarks in our place??
    Man, anyone would go but just it should be one of the well known place for the world. It should have something good thing associated with it unlike any shopping malls and blah blah things.

Other CEans can also reply here. 😔 I know we have CEans around the globe and each and every place(no matter how small it is) is atleast famous for one thing. If you don't have anything - you can share your college or company's pic also 😐
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    hey guys i cannot post the picture in this !!!

iam using Chrome.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

CEans, I just got the news that about 7500 employees from Satyam have been asked to stop coming to the office from 19[sup]th[/sup]June. New terms & conditions will be put...
i m presently in BE branch IT want some interesting ideas for my project...PLS hlp
I was going through my old PS stuff, and thought would make them for CE 😛 Rate the pics from 5 :smile: BANNER A simple logo cum whatever lol

Jbe

Thought this could be of any help to Our CEans who is have more interest in java. JBE - Java Bytecode Editor
I have the temperature sensor program running at 24.5Mhz I am trying to execute it at 30khz. I already changed the Oscillation to 30khz. CLKSEL = 0x03; // Select precision...