ms_cs
    Both are good kashish0711
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    The first one is good dude πŸ˜€
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Super cool, Kashish 😁 Way to go!

Just a clarification. "CrazyEngineers" is one word 😁 and is registered trademark πŸ˜‰
  • shalini_goel14
    shalini_goel14
    Superb man,

First one is too good than even the original one. πŸ˜›
  • kashish0711
    kashish0711
    Thank you friends
    These were one of the very old stuff which I made while learning photoshop with tuts and all. πŸ˜€

The_Big_K
    Super cool, Kashish 😁 Way to go!

Just a clarification. "CrazyEngineers" is one word 😁 and is registered trademark πŸ˜‰
    oops sorry
    will change later in new stuff πŸ˜€

Ok I was working on some new stuff. I made this gradient look a while ago but I was not able to place something good on it
    I loved it so didn't wanted anything but perfect over it

now I placed the CE logo and saw that it looks really good over it

but I am still stuck coz the logo is small. I am on way to make the logo again though.
    But hey give me some ideas what else to do with it.
    I wanna write "Crazyengineers" and "Uniting Engineers worldwide"

Here see how good the logo looks.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I wanna make it on this size, just to make it flexible for changes. πŸ˜€

[​IMG]

I guess I will post the logo tomorrow
    if the admin has the psd of logo, that will make it easy for me. 😁

but pls give your comments on what style you think would look better on it, I am totally confused on where to place the texts. πŸ˜”
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Hey Kashish -

You are just too good! Why don't you design CE Badges for blogs and websites? I bet you can do a far better job than this -> #-Link-Snipped-#

What say you? πŸ˜‰
  • kashish0711
    kashish0711
    sure πŸ˜€

check these out, how are they??

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I am still unable to find a correct way to write the text πŸ˜”

@Big: Please provide some ideas for the design of the badges that will make my work easy πŸ˜€
    I'll make a few on 17th and few on 21st and 22nd

these perfect dates due to exams lol n_n

p.s.: omg I got the logo so similar lolz, just different flares. 😁
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Bloody AWESOME 😁 !
  • kashish0711
    kashish0711
    The_Big_K
    Bloody AWESOME 😁 !
    Thanks 😁

I forgot to post this. πŸ˜€

[​IMG]

:sshhh:​
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Hey! That's perfect!

Could you add "Uniting Engineers Across The World" in the silver ring around 'CE'? It could be our badge!

Alternate : Add words "Join Us, Now!" instead of 'Uniting Engineers Across The World"
  • kashish0711
    kashish0711
    How is this??

[​IMG]
    ​

My imagination is not working from a few days πŸ˜”
    I couldn't think of a good text effect, if someone has an image in the mind, just write it, I can make it. πŸ˜€

I am sorry I forgot to add the image πŸ˜”
  • ms_cs
    ms_cs
    You are really a good designer.

images in this post is really cool
    #-Link-Snipped-#
  • kashish0711
    kashish0711
    ms_cs
    You are really a good designer.

images in this post is really cool
    #-Link-Snipped-#
    Thanks
    You might say I am being very proud but those were the simplest that I can do πŸ˜›

I forgot to ass the pic, I posted it in my previous reply now. πŸ˜€
    any changes needed, just ask. πŸ˜€
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    We love simplicity. 😁

Awesome. The design is already my cell phone wallpaper!

Please make changes to the font -

Use font like Century Gothic (all cap) and bold for the text "Uniting .." & "Join Us".
  • Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    Impressive stuff, dude πŸ˜€ Keep it up!
  • kashish0711
    kashish0711
    [​IMG]

better??

Ill make any change if you feel like. πŸ˜€
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Awesome Kashish..

Superb Stuff there.

Keep Rocking
  • kashish0711
    kashish0711
    Thanks Gf. πŸ˜€
    I spent 1 hour making it better today, got a great looking picture then suddenly had a power cut. πŸ˜”
    lost all the data 😑
  • Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    A good time to invest in a UPS πŸ˜›

What program are you using to design these? Inkscape?
  • sarveshgupta
    sarveshgupta
    hey kashish can you tell me how did you do this..i want to learn photoshop but i am not able to find the starting point..can you help me?
  • kashish0711
    kashish0711
    ash
    A good time to invest in a UPS πŸ˜›
    What program are you using to design these? Inkscape?
    Lolz I have one its just that I fully drained it a few couple tens time and now it has stopped charging and they say it can't be repaired πŸ˜”. It still works great for parallel electrical connections

sarveshgupta
    hey kashish can you tell me how did you do this..i want to learn photoshop but i am not able to find the starting point..can you help me?
    The best way will be start making text effects, don't go in the big things straight away. The most detailed basics of photoshop can be found only in text effect tutorials. Do at least 50.

After learning them jump into small morphing tuts, that will allow you to learn a few tricks in photoshop. They are very easy.

Do these and you will find that you can make your new experimented stuff. Just visualize a scenery then you will find that you already know the tricks to make it.

That's how I started a long time ago. πŸ˜€
  • manusaluja
    manusaluja
    Pretty good... really.. Chakki chalo fatte......
  • sarveshgupta
    sarveshgupta
    thanks kashish for replying..
    can you please also tell me where i can find the text effect tutorials and the morphing tuts..?
  • kashish0711
    kashish0711
    @manusaluja: lolz thanks πŸ˜€

@#-Link-Snipped-#: Just google the term "Photoshop Text Effect tutorials"
    or go to www.[B]photoshoproadmap[/B].com(ull get many things here) and for morphing and advanced stuff go to psdtuts.com (I love the interview section of this site)

photoshoproadmap should be your way for at least 2 months before moving on to psdtuts

remember that you can find great tuts on google
    and whenever you find a great tut, make note of the author ang give him credit if you use his design. πŸ˜€
  • sarveshgupta
    sarveshgupta
    thanks kashish
  • kashish0711
    kashish0711
    anytime mate πŸ˜‰
  • RajdeepCE
    RajdeepCE
    Thanks Kashish!!
    After reading your suggestions, I just tried my hand on Photoshop & learnt many things. I first went with basic tutorials given in Photoshop. Here is the first logo I created for CE,
    [​IMG]
    It takes me about 2-3 hours to make this logo. And one more funny thing about this is that I manually deleted the whole outer area of ring which is white now (cause I am newbie in Photosoft).
    Please give me some reviews about it.
    Feel free to say it is bad cause I am improving my skills day by day.
  • shalini_goel14
    shalini_goel14
    Good ! Keep it up RajDeep. πŸ˜€
  • kashish0711
    kashish0711
    It is really good for the first try.
    well done mate. πŸ˜€

and next time don't erase it manually lol
    there are many methods for making the outer circle, the simplest being using the elliptical marquee tool, just make a circle on new layer with that tool and then go to EDIT>FILL and fill it with any color you want. After that place that layer below the layer of the smaller circle.
    and if you just want the circle like a border of the inner circle, then highlight the big circle layer, then hold CTRL and left click on the small box of picture on the layer of small circle. you will see a selection formed, then go to EDIT>CUT. that should be it. this will help in making better bevel effect.

Just keep practicing and you will see that such logo's won't take you more than 3 minutes. πŸ˜€

I made the logo in the thread in under 20 minutes, and its not that I am a master its just that I practiced a lot and you will find people 1000 times better than me, just make sure you remain in contact with them and form a good relation because they are gonna help you a lot. πŸ˜€

They can provide you techniques like these, I learned this just today.
    Its on how to sharpen image without causing pixelation.

"When you have fully completed your image, you merge all layers [after saving the PSD], duplicate the one layer, and on the top layer go to Filters->Other->HighPass. Set highpass no higher than 2 most times, and then either soft overly, or overlay the blend layers."

and yes final thing, whenever you make a picture don't care about time but try to make it look as beautiful as you can think of it in your imagination.

make more would love to see more from you. πŸ˜€
  • RajdeepCE
    RajdeepCE
    Thanks Shalini & Kashish.
    I will prepare few more logos for CE tommorow.
  • RajdeepCE
    RajdeepCE
    Here I made few colourful logos for CE, hope you all will like it. Feel free to comment anything.
    CE Logo 1
    [​IMG]
    CE Logo 2
    [​IMG]
    CE Logo 3
    [​IMG]
    I was unable to give realistic effects in Photoshop. I need someone to teach me that in Photoshop
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Awesome! I guess color choice could have been better. Say what folks?
  • ms_cs
    ms_cs
    The first one is really nice in the series of 3 logos. I like the shadow behind the CE.πŸ˜€It will be better If the circle have some 3D effect,,...
  • shalini_goel14
    shalini_goel14
    Good RajDeep but colors are too "eye-blowing" . I guess you can replace with some simple and sober colors.
  • RajdeepCE
    RajdeepCE
    Thanks guys.
    The first logo is in default colour scheme of CE, but I was unable to give it realistic effect (cause 2nd day in Photoshop).
    After making the first logo, I just thought that eye blowing colours will be good to attract more people rather than by the simple coloured logo.
    After that one idea came to my mind that was make something like shield or bedge and I do so as per my ability.
    @Shalini & ms_cs, I will try on that.
  • silverscorpion
    silverscorpion
    Good going Rajdeep.
    It's always good to explore and learn new skills.
    Keep it up!!
  • kashish0711
    kashish0711
    @Big K: and Shalini I was about to say the same πŸ˜€

@Rajdeep: Good work, I like that you successfully made the glossy text effect well done. πŸ˜€ Just an advice, sometime text's does not require to be any thing special, a plane one looks good, like in the second logo the text "uniting engg....." could have looked better with a lesser details(bevel/emboss). and when you put an outer glow, make sure it matches the colors of rest of the pictures.

and tick up the anti-aliased option to make smoother borders.

The secret for realistic effects is blending things togather to make them look a part of eachother, and it doesnt always require you to work hard on every part, sometime simplicity beats them too. πŸ˜€

and yeah I cant remember the name of the tut exactly
    but try searching for tutorial man and you will see an effect similar to the one in your first logo, just a bit better and good for learning a filter technique. πŸ˜€
    I think I have a pic of it too.
    Ok found it
    [​IMG]
    The tut will show you making this effect with the word Tutorial Man.

Ok making a video for you right now.
    Ok done sorry for the large size I was lazy to download video converter πŸ˜”
    I explained the circle problem and a few tips, and the ending was a bit lazy coz I was thinking that I forgot something but couldn't remember actually I forgot to tell you about the blending modes, will add next time. πŸ˜€

#-Link-Snipped-#
    ​

and sorry for my crappy voice, its definitely not for broadcasting lol
    hope its useful πŸ˜€
  • RajdeepCE
    RajdeepCE
    Damn Kashish! You uploaded 72MB video in RS. I will download that video someday.
    Anyway, today I made some logos by chosing colours carefully. I liked this logo too much,
    CE LOGO 5
    [​IMG]
    I made another logo as 3D as possible. I liked the font of this logo,
    CE LOGO 6
    [​IMG]
    Another simple one,
    CE LOGO 7
    [​IMG]
    😁
    I am happy to see my skills improved!!
    Ok, CEans now criticisies it!!!! I am ready for it.😁
  • kashish0711
    kashish0711
    good but you really need to see that video, you edges are still pixelated.
    It takes me like 20-25 min to download from RS on a free acct. :\
    You want me to upload it mediafire??
    I uploaded on RS just to keep track of files. I have all my online files there only. πŸ˜€
    Ok will upload it to mediafire today will post at night. πŸ˜€
  • RajdeepCE
    RajdeepCE
    Its alright, Kashish. No need to upload it again. I have already told one of my friend to download it.
    Thanks for tips.
  • RajdeepCE
    RajdeepCE
    Its alright, Kashish. No need to upload it again. I have already told one of my friend to download it.
    Thanks for tips.
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Nice outcome Rajdeep just need improvement in Color selection nothing else

Rock on Man

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Jbe

Thought this could be of any help to Our CEans who is have more interest in java. JBE - Java Bytecode Editor
I have the temperature sensor program running at 24.5Mhz I am trying to execute it at 30khz. I already changed the Oscillation to 30khz. CLKSEL = 0x03; // Select precision...
Hi All, Who do you think are and should be the real life heroes of a country? Filmstars President and poiltical leaders and govenrment Sports persons representing one's country globally...
hi......... i want to learn image processin using matlab. Where can i start from?πŸ˜•
Actually I'm completely new to ansys I don't even know the a,b,c of the ansys can anyone give me an ebook or something to start with (from very beginning). I...