Kinematics analysis of openchain linkage!!!

hi crazy enggs,

i m workin on a project " kinematics analysis of hydraulic shovel and its automation for optimum efficiency and digging time" ... for this i want to know how to do kinematic analysis of openchain linkage..... like robot manipulator with 3 degree of freedom, hydraulic shovel etc....

suggest me any book, technical paper or any article on the net.. !!! thx..

cheers'
rakesh

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    No update here !

Mechanical Engineers - anyone listening?

-The Big K-
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    We have a large bunch of Mechanical Engineers!

This is an old thread and I think it should not be left unanswered. Anyone wants to bump in?

-The Big K-
  • krishnpr
    krishnpr
    You read the book " Dynamics of multibody systems" by A Shabana. Or computational dynamics by the same author
  • crook
    crook
    krishnpr
    You read the book " Dynamics of multibody systems" by A Shabana. Or computational dynamics by the same author
    Yep, I recommend that book too. It should probably answer your questions.
  • zaveri
    zaveri
    sonienjoys
    hi crazy enggs,

i m workin on a project " kinematics analysis of hydraulic shovel and its automation for optimum efficiency and digging time" ... for this i want to know how to do kinematic analysis of openchain linkage..... like robot manipulator with 3 degree of freedom, hydraulic shovel etc....

suggest me any book, technical paper or any article on the net.. !!! thx..

cheers'
    rakesh
    That project sounds interesting. What exactly do you want to know ? can you explain in detail ?

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

To All CraZy EnGiNeErS !! ๐Ÿ˜ HaPpy New YeaR ๐Ÿ˜ May this New year bring all the Hapeeness and Joys and Luck and Crazy Ideas ๐Ÿ˜ in your life !...
Hi All CEans! ๐Ÿ˜ Its hard for me to believe 2005 is over. At the same time, its great pleasure to write this HapPy New Year Message on January the...
Hey why not start a thread for Bollywood movies๐Ÿ˜€ Here is a good movie coming up(for me it is gud as Shahrukh is coming back after a long time๐Ÿ˜€) details...
Hi CEans ! ๐Ÿ˜€ I announced the 'forum' upgrade couple of days back. Now we are all set to do the upgrade. If you get 'Forums Disabled' page, hang on!...
Lets get some feedback on this topic....if everyone says yes..we can have this topic...Swati what say?