Bollywood Movies

Hey why not start a thread for Bollywood movies😀

Here is a good movie coming up(for me it is gud as Shahrukh is coming back after a long time😀)

details are:
Kabhi Alvida Naa Kehna

Director: Karan Johar

Producer: Dharma Productions

Cast: Amitabh Bachchan, Shah Rukh Khan, Abhishek Bachchan, Rani Mukherjee, Urmila Matondkar, Preity Zinta, Arjun Rampal, Kiron Kher

Must See reason: Karan Johar returns to wield the directorial baton after five years. His last being Kabhi Khushi Kabhie Gham in 2001. As usual, Karan's film includes a stellar starcast and one can only expect a stellar film from the Dharma stable.

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Good start, Swati 😀 . I believe we should start puttin in reviwes and generate polls for movies. That way we will know where to waste money 😛
  • Swati
    Swati
    Hey any comments on "Zinda" :?:
  • Dionysus
    Dionysus
    Swati
    Hey any comments on "Zinda" :?:
    Unnecessary, and frankly, an embarrassing remake of Oldeuboi (2003) - IMDb. The lack of originality proliferating in Indian cinema is fairly telling; coupled with the fact that the incendiary thematic elements of the original were, what elevated it to a carnal guilty pleasure in the first place.

Bollywood, in spite of trying hard to ape the mores cannot handle so taboo a subject, and resorts to the usual cop-out and shockingly bad plot re-directions, choking on the predictable and sub-moronic morsels of mediocrity and ineptitude. Replete with the usual tired, burnt out clichés, and soapbox sermons about redemption, love, togetherness and tear-jerking sentimentality, this flimsy rip-off is a wet-kipper slap, to serious cine-philes everywhere.
    Excuse me while I stick my head in the oven.
  • Swati
    Swati
    Any comments for Rang de basanti😁
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Looking forward to see the Movie. Its really hard to find free time these days ☕

Will make sure to watch it coming weekend 😀

-The Big K-
  • Neha
    Neha
    Rang De Basanti

rang de basanti z a youngo kina movie...made for awaring people like us just sittin on their pcs and doin nuttin at all...well movie z must see...it includes all the spices that an excellent movie must have!!!!😀
  • Swati
    Swati
    Seriously a gud movie...
    Its a must watch for all the young guys like us.....😀
  • Anil Jain
    Anil Jain
    Its a good thread ...bt i guess we can use this thread in a more fruitful manner
    give the additional information with the movie....like if you writing about RDB than give its director/singer/actors/etc....

It may be useful in future in any competation......may possible😒😒

Pour your suggestions...

Cheers
  • aashima
    aashima
    welll

well i cudnt make it to zinda but rang de basanti i must say is a master piece... a perfect blende of humour, entertainment, and most importantly an inspiration to the youth generation... a must-see muvi... and its too early tio comment on kabhi alvida na kahna i guess.... it can wait till it releases....
  • Swati
    Swati
    it was i who posted about kabhi alvida na kehna......but it was not a gud movie.......the first half was gud but the second half was very boring......hey guys watch it on ur own risk.....
  • aashima
    aashima
    Swati
    it was i who posted about kabhi alvida na kehna......but it was not a gud movie.......the first half was gud but the second half was very boring......hey guys watch it on ur own risk.....
    Well I too would go with Swati. Its not a movie upto its expectations!!! Thats what I have heard !! So didn't make an effort to watch it 😀
  • Swati
    Swati
    hey guys we have 2 releases this week....but both r :-(
    Janemann is really very boring..........what say guys?????

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi CEans ! 😀 I announced the 'forum' upgrade couple of days back. Now we are all set to do the upgrade. If you get 'Forums Disabled' page, hang on!...
Lets get some feedback on this topic....if everyone says yes..we can have this topic...Swati what say?
hey how many of us believe in sun signs... whether we believe in it or not i know most of us are interested in reading about it. 8) So guys,...
The bellow is a case study! About 13 years ago, I was working as a technical engineer with a subsidiary company of Wembly Industries. One day, I received a call...
This thread is dedicated to CEans with lot of free time 😁 Okay, tell us if you had a time machine to take you anywhere in time- 1. Where (in...