CrazyEngineers
  • Swati
    Swati

MemberJan 4, 2006

Bollywood Movies

Hey why not start a thread for Bollywood movies😀

Here is a good movie coming up(for me it is gud as Shahrukh is coming back after a long time😀)

details are:
    Kabhi Alvida Naa Kehna

Director: Karan Johar

Producer: Dharma Productions

Cast: Amitabh Bachchan, Shah Rukh Khan, Abhishek Bachchan, Rani Mukherjee, Urmila Matondkar, Preity Zinta, Arjun Rampal, Kiron Kher

Must See reason: Karan Johar returns to wield the directorial baton after five years. His last being Kabhi Khushi Kabhie Gham in 2001. As usual, Karan's film includes a stellar starcast and one can only expect a stellar film from the Dharma stable.
    Replies
Howdy guest!
Dear guest, you must be logged-in to participate on CrazyEngineers. We would love to have you as a member of our community. Consider creating an account or login.
Replies
  • Kaustubh Katdare

AdministratorJan 11, 2006

Good start, Swati 😀 . I believe we should start puttin in reviwes and generate polls for movies. That way we will know where to waste money 😛
    Are you sure? This action cannot be undone.
    Cancel
  • Swati

MemberJan 20, 2006

Hey any comments on "Zinda" :?:
    Cancel
  • Dionysus

MemberJan 20, 2006

Swati
    Hey any comments on "Zinda" :?:
    Unnecessary, and frankly, an embarrassing remake of <a href="https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0364569/" target="_blank" rel="nofollow noopener noreferrer">Oldeuboi (2003) - IMDb</a>. The lack of originality proliferating in Indian cinema is fairly telling; coupled with the fact that the incendiary thematic elements of the original were, what elevated it to a carnal guilty pleasure in the first place.

Bollywood, in spite of trying hard to ape the mores cannot handle so taboo a subject, and resorts to the usual cop-out and shockingly bad plot re-directions, choking on the predictable and sub-moronic morsels of mediocrity and ineptitude. Replete with the usual tired, burnt out clichés, and soapbox sermons about redemption, love, togetherness and tear-jerking sentimentality, this flimsy rip-off is a wet-kipper slap, to serious cine-philes everywhere.
    Excuse me while I stick my head in the oven.
    Cancel
  • Swati

MemberJan 26, 2006

Any comments for Rang de basanti😁
    Cancel
  • Kaustubh Katdare

AdministratorJan 26, 2006

Looking forward to see the Movie. Its really hard to find free time these days ☕

Will make sure to watch it coming weekend 😀

-The Big K-
    Cancel
  • Neha

MemberMar 14, 2006

Rang De Basanti

rang de basanti z a youngo kina movie...made for awaring people like us just sittin on their pcs and doin nuttin at all...well movie z must see...it includes all the spices that an excellent movie must have!!!!😀
    Cancel
  • Swati

MemberMar 15, 2006

Seriously a gud movie...
    Its a must watch for all the young guys like us.....😀
    Cancel
  • Anil Jain

MemberMar 15, 2006

Its a good thread ...bt i guess we can use this thread in a more fruitful manner
    give the additional information with the movie....like if you writing about RDB than give its director/singer/actors/etc....

It may be useful in future in any competation......may possible😒😒

Pour your suggestions...

Cheers
    Cancel
  • aashima

MemberJun 16, 2006

welll

well i cudnt make it to zinda but rang de basanti i must say is a master piece... a perfect blende of humour, entertainment, and most importantly an inspiration to the youth generation... a must-see muvi... and its too early tio comment on kabhi alvida na kahna i guess.... it can wait till it releases....
    Cancel
  • Swati

MemberSep 25, 2006

it was i who posted about kabhi alvida na kehna......but it was not a gud movie.......the first half was gud but the second half was very boring......hey guys watch it on ur own risk.....
    Cancel
  • aashima

MemberSep 27, 2006

Swati
    it was i who posted about kabhi alvida na kehna......but it was not a gud movie.......the first half was gud but the second half was very boring......hey guys watch it on ur own risk.....
    Well I too would go with Swati. Its not a movie upto its expectations!!! Thats what I have heard !! So didn't make an effort to watch it 😀
    Cancel
  • Swati

MemberOct 24, 2006

hey guys we have 2 releases this week....but both r :-(
    Janemann is really very boring..........what say guys?????
    Cancel
Home Channels Search Login Register