CrazyEngineers
  • Hi CEans ! 😀

I announced the 'forum' upgrade couple of days back. Now we are all set to do the upgrade. If you get 'Forums Disabled' page, hang on! that indicates the forums are being tested for an upgrade. I'll make sure that the downtime is low.

We should get the new forum up by this weekend. Let's hope that everything goes fine. 😀

Have Fun ! :mrhappy:

-The Big K-
    Replies
Howdy guest!
Dear guest, you must be logged-in to participate on CrazyEngineers. We would love to have you as a member of our community. Consider creating an account or login.
Replies
  • Kaustubh Katdare

AdministratorJan 8, 2006

Its gonna take a little longer !

Hi !

I've been spending nights to get the forum upgrade thing in place. As planned earlier, the new forum was supposed to be up by last weekend. But, its going to take some more time :?

Also the forum will experience frequent downtime during coming week. If you see 'Forums Diabled' message, hang on! That means the administrator is working @ the backend 😁 . Will try to limit the downtime to 1 hour.

Have Fun & HaPpy Posting 😁

-The Big K-
    Are you sure? This action cannot be undone.
    Cancel
  • Kaustubh Katdare

AdministratorJan 22, 2006

Its Done, Its Up, Its Running !

Hey Guys!

I'm done with the upgrade! Barring the avatars, most of the db tables were imported successfully. 😀 . Do read the announcement at the top.

Hurraay ! 😁

-The Big K-
    Cancel
  • Anil Jain

MemberJan 22, 2006

The_Big_K
    Hey Guys!

I'm done with the upgrade! Barring the avatars, most of the db tables were imported successfully. 😀 . Do read the announcement at the top.

Hurraay ! 😁

-The Big K-

Great work man.....

Cheers
    Crazy
    Cancel
Home Channels Search Login Register