Kindness Boomerang!

Watch this and you will definitely share this video.
It shows an act of kindness as its passed from one individual to the next and manages to boomerang back to the person who set it into motion.
- Enjoy!

Replies

• Dancer_Engineer
    Dancer_Engineer
    Beautiful! Kindness floats....!
    Smiling from ear to ear. ๐Ÿ˜€
  • PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    Its great... ๐Ÿ˜€ Woah!!! ๐Ÿ˜
  • whiz.kid.aniket
    whiz.kid.aniket
    I want to re-share this wonderful video. So, bumping up the thread! ๐Ÿ‘
  • zaveri
    zaveri
    Touching video...................wish it was real, and not merely a play.
  • Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    Man I am moved by it

"As you sow so shall you reap"

One thing is for sure sow kindness to reap it
  • Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    With tears in my state of life and I say I truly want to live in such a world

How will it be for all of us to help each other out ???
  • sweet_honey
    sweet_honey
    Its very nice video..๐Ÿ˜€
    I wish everyone in the real world is also ready to help in such a way..

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Yes it is true. Scientists from University of Notre Dame have developed a paint which can generate electricity Sun-Believable! Notre Dame Researchers Develop Paint That Generates Electricity!
ENGINEERING QUALITY CONTROL OF SOLAR-POWERED INTELLIGENT WATER-SAVING IRRIGATION (IEEE MARCH 2010)
There's a constant request to suggest best resources & books to learn PHP coding. Now there are different levels everyone begins at: few are complete novices and few are familiar...
Hello Guys.. My Project Paper got selected in the IEEE conference. I'll be presenting on the month of April 2012. Can any one give some tips on 1.How to present...
I've been thinking that at core, entrepreneurs are 'problem solvers'. They've this ability to first identify problems, take an initiative to fix them, progress with patience and device mechanisms to...