Best Books To Learn PHP Coding

There's a constant request to suggest best resources & books to learn PHP coding. Now there are different levels everyone begins at: few are complete novices and few are familiar with coding in other languages.

I'll begin by recommending PHP book for those who're new to PHP or just want a book that gets them started in PHP & MySQL (you can't ignore databases, right?) without getting bored half-way. My top recommendation would be: #-Link-Snipped-#.

The book isn't your 'complete reference manual', but is easy and fun to start and makes sure that you know the basics so that you can develop your basic php application. Once you're good with the basics, you can switch over to other 'reference' or 'guide' books which will take you to the depths of PHP coding. I'd ask our CEans to post their suggestions in this thread for the best php coding resources & books. 👍

Replies

• PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    Hi Biggie, I suggest the best book for PHP to be these:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    I started with them... 😀 They are indeed good... 😁
  • Pensu
    Pensu
    I agree with praveen, PHP for dummies is really good book....😀

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hello Guys.. My Project Paper got selected in the IEEE conference. I'll be presenting on the month of April 2012. Can any one give some tips on 1.How to present...
I've been thinking that at core, entrepreneurs are 'problem solvers'. They've this ability to first identify problems, take an initiative to fix them, progress with patience and device mechanisms to...
Finally, the ecommerce in India is going to get a lot more interesting in 2012. With a sudden rush of eCommerce portals like Flipkart, Yebhi, LetsBuy and so on; the...
Think twice, thrice, even a hundred times before buying Siri! 😛
A Building that keeps changing its appearance!!!​ ​ Austrian firm Ernst Giselbrecht + Partner developed the Kiefertechnic Architecture Showroom in Styria, Austria. Office building including exhibition space for product presentation...