CrazyEngineers
  • There's a constant request to suggest best resources & books to learn PHP coding. Now there are different levels everyone begins at: few are complete novices and few are familiar with coding in other languages.

I'll begin by recommending PHP book for those who're new to PHP or just want a book that gets them started in PHP & MySQL (you can't ignore databases, right?) without getting bored half-way. My top recommendation would be: #-Link-Snipped-#.

The book isn't your 'complete reference manual', but is easy and fun to start and makes sure that you know the basics so that you can develop your basic php application. Once you're good with the basics, you can switch over to other 'reference' or 'guide' books which will take you to the depths of PHP coding. I'd ask our CEans to post their suggestions in this thread for the best php coding resources & books. 👍
    Replies
Howdy guest!
Dear guest, you must be logged-in to participate on CrazyEngineers. We would love to have you as a member of our community. Consider creating an account or login.
Replies
  • PraveenKumar Purushothaman

MemberDec 22, 2011

Hi Biggie, I suggest the best book for PHP to be these:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    I started with them... 😀 They are indeed good... 😁
    Are you sure? This action cannot be undone.
    Cancel
  • Pensu

MemberDec 22, 2011

I agree with praveen, PHP for dummies is really good book....😀
    Are you sure? This action cannot be undone.
    Cancel
Home Channels Search Login Register