just a new experience!

Its too RiskyπŸ˜› ..
I got my new mobile , i started to use it..and its a android device ,now i am started to use and exploring it ..started learning about android devices ..and i just got my interest about this ..what is rooting unlocking bootloader ,custom roms πŸ˜› now a day comes where i finally decided to change my os πŸ˜› and i know if i am not get success in my moto of changing os of my moto g πŸ˜› then i will be in a new problem..πŸ˜› and yea its happen after a lot of procedure πŸ˜› i got stucked in logo starting logo πŸ˜› now i use my brain πŸ˜› and try to do a little new things of my own coz i know mobile os already get screwed and its works πŸ˜› literally i dont take this much of risk in my studies πŸ˜› but here this is a situation of do and die ...i saved my 5k ..πŸ˜› just taking little risk changes ur life πŸ˜› thankyou😁😁

Replies

• Vishal Sharma
    Vishal Sharma
    πŸ˜› πŸ˜› πŸ˜› πŸ˜› πŸ˜› πŸ˜› πŸ˜› πŸ˜› πŸ˜› πŸ˜› 😁 😁

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Learning a programming language is a daunting task. Picking one from the plethora out there can be incredibly difficult, especially if you don’t understand the differences between them. Udacity has...
I know that lots of new programming language is introduced in a market, Based on interest it is difficult to decided, because for a every New technology new language is...
I have read the news that nokia is coming back to the market and hiring software experts,and testers,as all of know that this company is once the biggest maker of...
This is my project topic So I have facing many problems, The problem is 1)When I gave security for particular file (.doc,.pdf) etc . If I open that decrypted file...
I m final year student of ME CSE so I wanted to discuss regarding research and thesis. I am comfortable to work with java language to implement my research project....