Job opening in Wipro (Hyderabad, India)

with referals I guess .

Here is yet another opportunity for you to ascribe to the effort to attract talent for the System Administrator position in the Internal Systems Team in Hyderabad. Please see the details below:

SKILLS

· Excellent communication (verbal and written) and interpersonal skills
· Prior experience / exposure in applications/systems monitoring and support.
· Windows XP/Vista desktop and application support
· Windows Server Administration including MS Exchange, SMS,SCCM, ADS, IIS and SQL
· UNIX Administration and Application support - Sun Solaris administration, NIS, NFS, Samba, Apache/Tomcat, DNS, Send Mail

· Storage and Backup products and solutions - VERITAS Netbackup, NAS/SAN from NetApp/EMC/Sun, RAID and Clustering solutions

· Networking - Managing CISCO Routers, Switches and CISCO PIX Firewalls
· Scripting - C, Shell scripting, PERL, ASP/WMI/ADSI/VBScript
· DBA - Oracle and MS SQL with good knowledge in SQL queries
· Certifications: MCSE/CCNA will be an added advantage
· Analytical, Problem solving skills
· Flexibility to work on weekends and shifts (24/7 Environment)
· Must be able to work in a team environment

EXPERIENCE: 1-5 YEARS

ESSENTIAL RESPONSIBILITIES

· Install, configure and maintain enterprise systems and applications.
· Problem resolution of all issues associated with systems/applications within SLA
· Constantly identify and propose effective techniques to streamline the System Administration activities. This would typically include developing small tools/scripts for automating the System Administration activities.

· Monitoring of defined applications, utilities, backup/restore jobs and systems

Note

· Please upload all the resumes on IKARE (Job Code – System Administration)
· IKARE application supports .doc, .xls, .txt, ..pdf formats only
· Referral Bonus would be paid on successful completion of 3 months by the hired referral, if only the resume is uploaded on IKARE

· While uploading the resume on IKARE, please mention the complete name of your referral (First and last name)
· Resumes not uploaded on IKARE will not be considered as referrals and associates will not eligible for referral bonus

Looking forward to an even greater involvement in increasing the ADP fraternity.

Replies

• subhan919
    subhan919
    durga
    with referals I guess .

Here is yet another opportunity for you to ascribe to the effort to attract talent for the System Administrator position in the Internal Systems Team in Hyderabad. Please see the details below:

SKILLS

· Excellent communication (verbal and written) and interpersonal skills
    · Prior experience / exposure in applications/systems monitoring and support.
    · Windows XP/Vista desktop and application support
    · Windows Server Administration including MS Exchange, SMS,SCCM, ADS, IIS and SQL
    · UNIX Administration and Application support - Sun Solaris administration, NIS, NFS, Samba, Apache/Tomcat, DNS, Send Mail

· Storage and Backup products and solutions - VERITAS Netbackup, NAS/SAN from NetApp/EMC/Sun, RAID and Clustering solutions

· Networking - Managing CISCO Routers, Switches and CISCO PIX Firewalls
    · Scripting - C, Shell scripting, PERL, ASP/WMI/ADSI/VBScript
    · DBA - Oracle and MS SQL with good knowledge in SQL queries
    · Certifications: MCSE/CCNA will be an added advantage
    · Analytical, Problem solving skills
    · Flexibility to work on weekends and shifts (24/7 Environment)
    · Must be able to work in a team environment

EXPERIENCE: 1-5 YEARS

ESSENTIAL RESPONSIBILITIES

· Install, configure and maintain enterprise systems and applications.
    · Problem resolution of all issues associated with systems/applications within SLA
    · Constantly identify and propose effective techniques to streamline the System Administration activities. This would typically include developing small tools/scripts for automating the System Administration activities.

· Monitoring of defined applications, utilities, backup/restore jobs and systems

Note

· Please upload all the resumes on IKARE (Job Code – System Administration)
    · IKARE application supports .doc, .xls, .txt, ..pdf formats only
    · Referral Bonus would be paid on successful completion of 3 months by the hired referral, if only the resume is uploaded on IKARE

· While uploading the resume on IKARE, please mention the complete name of your referral (First and last name)
    · Resumes not uploaded on IKARE will not be considered as referrals and associates will not eligible for referral bonus

Looking forward to an even greater involvement in increasing the ADP fraternity.
    what is this "IKARE"...... where can I find this IKARE ?
  • subhan919
    subhan919
    what is this "IKARE"...... where can I find this IKARE ?

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Can anyone please tell me how to connect lan between desktop running xp and laptop running vista premium. Please give the steps in details.:d
I am in third year electronic engineering and we have recently been given a semester long micro processing project. I am currently banging a few ideas around in my head...
Hi, , I am a six sem. student . Please suggest me project on embedded system with some defence application or on microwave for my mini project.
😁 i need communication engineers professional to support me with my topic , i have videos and documents top secret :sshhh: this is a sample of my topic oh ,,...
CEans, You'll be happy to know that our Interview with inventor of C++ programming language [ Link -> Small Talk with Dr. Bjarne Stroustrup - Inventor of C++ ] appears...