CE linked on Wikipedia's C++ article!

CEans,

You'll be happy to know that our Interview with inventor of C++ programming language [ Link -> #-Link-Snipped-# ] appears on Wikipedia's C++ article under [External Links] :smile:

Addendum: Forgot to add the link. Here it is -

C%2B%2B ( scroll down )

I was checking sites linked to us and found the link.

Replies

• raj87verma88
    raj87verma88
    Thats great.
    Check out the Tata Nano Article too. I just edited it and added the link to our Small Talk with Mr. Girish Wagh as an External Link.
    Trying to edit the Burj Dubai page but there are no editing options on that page. Will try later.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Is there a way to check who added that link? (for C++)
  • MaRo
    MaRo
    I made it Big K ๐Ÿ˜€
    Wikipedia
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    There you go ๐Ÿ˜ . I was wondering who's actively involved in editing Wikipedia Articles and also involved in CE ๐Ÿ˜
  • Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    Do we have our own CE entry on Wiki? ๐Ÿ˜›

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Write a program that outputs all perfect numbers less than 1000 Write a program that inputs two fractions in the form a/b and c/d , and outputs their sum in...
I have a small remotely controlled vehicle and I want it to be able to determine its orientation. Can someone recommend some sort of electronic compass that fits easily into...
I m Mtech student and has to create a model based on mecatronics(mech.+electronics) so plz help me out wat to make?
Hi there. I am 23 student from Scotland. Just started an Electronics and Electrical course at uni. Glad to be part of the forum and....um...yea... hello :dance:
Hi there. Wooo my first proper post. Right down to buisness. I have been using the schematics package tina. And I have a problem. This may be simple but I...