CrazyEngineers Archive
Old, but evergreen and popular discussions on CrazyEngineers, presented to you in read-only mode.
@Yogesh Borkar • 28 Oct, 2014
A leading automotive giant in Gurgaon is looking for Mechanical & Electrical Engineers(Freshers) 2015 batch. CTC-3.50 LPA. Interested third year students can mail their resumes to-
corporatelynks@gmail.com
@Danish07 • 13 May, 2015 Can 2013 pass out graduate apply?
@MAYUR KUMAR AGARWAL • 12 Sep, 2015
Yogesh Borkar
A leading automotive giant in Gurgaon is looking for Mechanical & Electrical Engineers(Freshers) 2015 batch. CTC-3.50 LPA. Interested third year students can mail their resumes to-
corporatelynks@gmail.com
can u please send such links of companies hiring freshers in mechanical engineers at present 2016 batch
@Manikanta venkata rao • 11 Dec, 2015 Sir still openings are there for mechanical group?
@Manikanta venkata rao • 11 Dec, 2015 I did btech in 2015 ,I am searching for job last 1 year there is no openings any where in india.Can u plz help me to get mechanical job any where
11.3k views

Related Posts

@Saijayadeep · Mar 20, 2013

Hello CEans, How to convert CGPA (10 Point Scale) to Percentage? Please help!
705.3k views

@PraveenKumar Purushothaman · May 14, 2011

Note: Before you build the actual helicopter you will need to build a simple bending jig (a board with some nails pounded into it) to twist the tongue depressors. What...
6.3k views

@ravindra25 · Aug 15, 2009

tell me the some minor project ideas on mechanical engg.
10.3k views

@ISHAN TOPRE · Jun 6, 2011

friends, This time let us learn how to make a helical spring in CATIA. Have a look at this video. [video=youtube;EJQcfB83hiQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EJQcfB83hiQ[/video]
3.4k views

@Kaustubh Katdare · Oct 12, 2015

The Indian Space Research Organization (ISRO) has decided to postpone the testing of Reusable Launch Vehicle - Technology Demonstration (RLV-TD) to 2016. ISRO engineers had scheduled to test the RLV...
3.6k views