JAVA XML insertion of chineese characters

i have made a java program to read a file which contains chinese characters now i want to insert these chinese characters in database mysql ,i have allready made a database connection,now i want to store and retrieve the values from my sql database.

chinese characters:-菜湯vb

Replies

• NITISH CSE JHS
    NITISH CSE JHS
    NITISH CSE JHS
    i have made a java program to read a file which contains chinese characters now i want to insert these chinese characters in database mysql ,i have allready made a database connection,now i want to store and retrieve the values from my sql database.

chinese characters:-菜湯vb
    plz give me the coding for the program thanks
  • The_Small_k
    The_Small_k
    I don't think you can insert chinese character in DB.
    I think all the database supports character set of UTF 8 only but m not sure😒
    Why don't you try the concept of properties file ?
    But again if you want to insert anyhow den store that words in text file and then store that text file into database😀
  • siraj.mussafirr
    siraj.mussafirr
    Save as utf8
    read this #-Link-Snipped-#

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Suppose i want to use the service provided by any enterprise application. If i create a client application that will send the request to the server on every millisecond then...
Opera's latest strategic move consists of partnering with seven Indian OEMs to bring its web browser - Opera Mini pre-installed in the Android devices they manufacture. These mobile manufacturers include...
Celkon, the India OEM has brought for us its all new - the Celkon A119Q Signature HD, an Android 4.1 (Jelly Bean) running smartphone. One can't help but notice the...
1) It is said that when a multi-pin adapter is used to connect more than one devices, to a single electrical socket, then it may result in a fire-breakout or...
What exactly do they mean, when they say that the power output of a powerplant is some kW ? and also what do they mean when they say that a...