JAVA projects??

Hello people
Can anyone suggest me some projects in JAVA??
I am learning JAVA core...and it would be preferrable if projects are related to media?

Replies

• Mayank
    Mayank
    Hey wat do u mean by related to media ????๐Ÿ˜•. Is it storage media....or is it related to TV media or sumthing else.
  • Neha
    Neha
    I mean related to TV media!!
  • crook
    crook
    neha
    Hello people
    I am learning JAVA core...and it would be preferrable if projects are related to media?
    Java project related to TV media? Can you elaborate a bit more? What is your project about?

Are you working with any media company? If yes, then probably a project related to media would definately help.

CrooK
  • rick
    rick
    neha
    Hello people
    code a revenue tracker for cable operators ๐Ÿ˜‰ . is that nice? ๐Ÿ˜
  • Neha
    Neha
    rick
    code a revenue tracker for cable operators ๐Ÿ˜‰ . is that nice? ๐Ÿ˜
    Well I am doing my training in some newspaper company...so, I wanna make a project thats related to media...about revenue tracker rick, can u be more clear??
  • aashima
    aashima
    well...

neha
    Well I am doing my training in some newspaper company...so, I wanna make a project thats related to media
    u can try out he edittor's job in java... the editting process
  • A SudhaKar
    A SudhaKar
    Just check out the Jasper tech in java.

Its really nice.

Regards,
    A.SK...

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I have often seen people doing Ping with IP(internet Protocol) address in continuation when the server is down...Can anyone write down what does it mean and why is it used??
With the latest blasts that rocked the wonderful city;mumbai. I have been thinking of the mentality,perspective of these terrorists who neither bother about old,young;rich,poor; women,men.I wonder what drives them so...
Hi first of all i want to say nice work fellows :clap: well my suggestion is regarding fact of engineering which might look crazy :hehehe: but act perfectly ;-) and...
Free ebooks @ https://worldebookfair.com/ Check it out ! ๐Ÿ˜ -The Big K-
Have this wierd hobby but still in the making.. ! i just want to check my abilities i request all the interested members to mail their very casual (not a...