CrazyEngineers
  • Hi first of all i want to say nice work fellows :clap:
    well my suggestion is regarding fact of engineering which might look crazy :hehehe: but act perfectly ;-) and please put some funny😁 and kewl pics as well as topics which will make people laugh :smile: and giggle them and more convinent to see :roll: ...
    Thanks 👍
    Replies
Howdy guest!
Dear guest, you must be logged-in to participate on CrazyEngineers. We would love to have you as a member of our community. Consider creating an account or login.
Replies
  • Kaustubh Katdare

AdministratorJul 13, 2006

justified

...voted for 'Justified' 😀 !

But this shouldn't be the part of 'Suggestions/Feedback' forum 😀 , moving it to Chit-Chat zone.

Hope you won't mind 😁

-The Big K-
    Are you sure? This action cannot be undone.
    Cancel
  • rick

MemberJul 13, 2006

how they solved

i am not sure if this is a true story.

Once N.A.S.A. astronauts complaind that it was impossible to use the ink / ball pens in the space. The reason being the low pressure and almost zero gravity.

So american scientists worked hard to develop a pen that would write under any extreme condition. They spent a few million dollars on that project.

Rival Russians used pencil 😁

rick.
    Cancel
  • Jerry

MemberJul 14, 2006

what the crap

I doubt what Rick posted is correct or not. But what is this crap all about ?

Being the thread starter, you will have to give us an example of what is being talked in the thread.
    Cancel
  • Neha

MemberJul 20, 2006

just a try...

I guess multiple_mind wanna discuss some of the things that are alwaz a part of Engineering no matter which branch u have opted for or which college are u in....am i rite??
    eg. Most(almost every) Engineering College has a Dhaba in front of the college.😀

Correct me if I am wrong😉
    Cancel
  • Kaustubh Katdare

AdministratorJul 20, 2006

neha
    I guess multiple_mind wanna discuss some of the things that are alwaz a part of Engineering no matter which branch u have opted for or which college are u in....am i rite??
    eg. Most(almost every) Engineering College has a Dhaba in front of the college.😀

Correct me if I am wrong😉
    How about telling everyone about what a 'Dhaba' actually is 😉 . We have people from all over the world 😉

-The Big K-
    Cancel
  • Neha

MemberJul 20, 2006

tough...

Dhaba???😕

Okay, I give a try...One can say Dhaba as a Mini Hotel where u can find true Indian Food with the atmosphere one find in villages of India.

I think that works😕
    Cancel
  • aashima

MemberJul 20, 2006

anhaan...

neha
    Dhaba???😕

Okay, I give a try...One can say Dhaba as a Mini Hotel where u can find true Indian Food with the atmosphere one find in villages of India.

I think that works😕
    well so thats where all your food is sponsered i supose 😉
    Cancel
  • kapil

MemberSep 25, 2006

did u know

hey guys,

All u know that ,automobiles that runs on fuel cells is in the market.so its new genre of automobiles .ok
    but do u know
    that first fuel cell automobiles was invented in 1950's but due to oil mafias scientists had to shut down their research.
    Dnt believe it believe it:sshhh:

Any suggestions
    Cancel
  • Kaustubh Katdare

AdministratorSep 27, 2006

kapil
    hey guys,

All u know that ,automobiles that runs on fuel cells is in the market.so its new genre of automobiles .ok
    but do u know
    that first fuel cell automobiles was invented in 1950's but due to oil mafias scientists had to shut down their research.
    Dnt believe it believe it:sshhh:

Any suggestions
    😕 😕

Oil Mafias against Engineers!

Thanks for the information. 😉

-The Big K-
    Cancel
  • multiple_mind

MemberOct 10, 2006

oil mafia quite kewl..😎

but i dont guess in todays life reallsuch people exists..

so give in ur best and leave sum amezing facts that can describe engineers enginering in crazy new atmosphere...👍

i hope ull understand what i mean...😁
    Cancel
  • aashima

MemberOct 10, 2006

Well engineers in all respect manage to stand aloof of the corwd wherever they are !!
    I don't know how prevelant this thing is in other areas, but here in my collge, recently the students have somehow traced certain settings of the cell and computer which can connect to the internet and can give you a free trip to internet 24x7 without spending a single penny!
    I haven't tried it yet but have heard its working great!!!
    Cheers!! These are engineers!
    Cancel
  • prabhat kumar

MemberApr 26, 2008

The_Big_K
    How about telling everyone about what a 'Dhaba' actually is 😉 . We have people from all over the world 😉

-The Big K-
    hey u r rite exactly that type of location is very interesting.
    Cancel
  • prabhat kumar

MemberApr 26, 2008

Re: anhaan...

aashima
    well so thats where all your food is sponsered i supose 😉
    yes it definetly work indians food are famous of all over world.
    Cancel
Home Channels Search Login Register