CrazyEngineers
  • Chiragh Dewan submitted a new project:

#-Link-Snipped-# - Artificial Intelligence Based Operating System that can be controlled by voice and gestures.

Jarvis is a revolutionizing technology that can change the face of the Earth. At present all digital solutions found in the market, are designed to do a particular set of tasks. However, in case of Jarvis it will adapt itself according to its user. It can access the technical surrounding of its user and learns from his/her daily habits and then make necessary decisions in users absence. We therefore term it as AN ENVIROMENT capable of THINKING and taking required INDEPENDENT decisions....
    #-Link-Snipped-#
    Replies
Howdy guest!
Dear guest, you must be logged-in to participate on CrazyEngineers. We would love to have you as a member of our community. Consider creating an account or login.
Replies
  • RAJESH MADDHESHIYA

MemberMar 11, 2014

amazing ! when it will come in exist ,the day will be a revolutionry day
    Are you sure? This action cannot be undone.
    Cancel
  • shreyasstar

MemberApr 21, 2014

I worked on a project called Virtual Mouse for my final year project. It included performing the usual mouse functions using hand gestures viz. left/right click, click, click and drag and the pointer movement. The gestures were fed through the webcam.
    That functionality coupled with voice recognition and processing is taking it to another level.
    It's an interesting idea...
    Cancel
  • gbit

MemberApr 26, 2014

If you are an Engineering student, Then create a technical paper presentation on this project with plausible arguments. Record the inputs provided by the judges and audience, by this way you evolve this project.
    Cancel
  • Sanyam Khurana

MemberMay 3, 2014

I missed this before, because of my exams :/

But, never the less, I'm happy I finally saw it. It's really amazing concept! I'm waiting eagerly for your OS to release 😀
    Good Luck with development 👍
    Cancel
  • sroy88

MemberOct 9, 2014

how i can contribute ?
    Cancel
  • bhargav87

MemberOct 23, 2014

i also want to be a part of this
    Cancel
  • Imran547

MemberNov 24, 2014

RAJESH MADDHESHIYA
    amazing ! when it will come in exist ,the day will be a revolutionry day
    Excellent project is it released
    Cancel
  • kiran devaguptapu

MemberDec 6, 2014

Eagerly waiting to use this operating system.
    Cancel
  • sunandani

MemberDec 7, 2014

good one
    Cancel
  • vidyateja_18

MemberDec 7, 2014

nice one
    Cancel
  • gangstaharsh

MemberDec 7, 2014

actually i am doing a diploma last year in CSE but still i would like to be a part of this project if possible.
    Cancel
  • A. ROMUALD

MemberDec 29, 2014

#-Link-Snipped-#
    wow, what really prompted this idea out of your mind, please share with me what you were really thinking about. nevertheless, brilliant idea.
    Cancel
  • Khan Tayyab Saghir

MemberJan 15, 2015

i have to make a final year project... can u help me to do that??????
    Cancel
  • Shashank Moghe

MemberJan 15, 2015

This is revolutionary! Make sure you keep the IP to yourself (or your group). Such a bit of innovation is too precious to be disclosed to the public before you have it covered by IP laws. I don't want to discourage you sharing your work here, just make sure (and I am sure you already did) your IP rights are watertight on this. Amazing piece of work! All the best!
    Cancel
  • Amit Prasad

MemberNov 16, 2015

Hey guys I am trying to create JARVIS(Just A Rather Very Intelligent System), the one like in the Iron Man movie. Yeah you read it right. I know it sounds crazy, but that is what I have dreamt of since years. I have studied NLP and Artificial Intelligence and I am well versed with JAVA. Haven't really started anything except going through the theory and scope. So any suggestions are welcome. I know its not a one man's job but you gotta make the move.

GitHub Link: #-Link-Snipped-#
    Cancel
  • Amit Prasad

MemberNov 17, 2015

shreyasstar
    I worked on a project called Virtual Mouse for my final year project. It included performing the usual mouse functions using hand gestures viz. left/right click, click, click and drag and the pointer movement. The gestures were fed through the webcam.
    That functionality coupled with voice recognition and processing is taking it to another level.
    It's an interesting idea...
    That would be cherry on the cake 😁
    Cancel
  • Amit Prasad

MemberNov 17, 2015

Sanyam Khurana
    I missed this before, because of my exams :/

But, never the less, I'm happy I finally saw it. It's really amazing concept! I'm waiting eagerly for your OS to release 😀
    Good Luck with development 👍
    Thanx a lot 😀
    Cancel
  • Sonu Singh

MemberJul 1, 2018

hello 

I don't Jarvis ?please about me!

Cancel
Home Channels Search Login Register