its IPL season ...... in exams!!!!

cricket has reached exciting levels with IPL......😎
Infusing the same into exams .... some suggestions....πŸ˜‰ (on lighter side)

(1). Reduce exam duration to one hour and marks to fifty.
(2). Introduce strategic break after 30 min.
(3). Give free hit and let students frame their own question and answer them.
(4). 1st 15 min. power play... i.e., no invigilator in the exam hall(students will love this!!!)
(5). Introduce fair play awards...
(6). If any wrong question is asked, you can give your own answer for the next question...................Free hit!!!
(7). cheer girls to cheer for every correct answer written!!!

awesome!!!😁😁😁
what do you think?πŸ˜›
:dance::dance::music::dance::dance:

Replies

• CIVILPRINCESS
    CIVILPRINCESS
    Really nice.....
    it would be even better if it was for real....
    hoping against all odds...

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

A Priest dies & is awaiting his turn in line at the Heaven's Gates.. Ahead of him is a guy, fashionably dressed, in dark sun glasses, a loud shirt, leather...
ABSTRACT​ We propose an appearance-based face recognition method called the Laplacianface approach. By using Locality Preserving Projections (LPP), the face images are mapped into a face subspace for analysis. Different...
I believe all of us are used to thinking operating systems in a 'window' based environment. Each operating system viz. Windows, OSX, uBuntu and others are typically window-based; meaning, they...
Name: Munna Sarfraz Ahmad Engineering Trade: IT Location: India Occupation: Software Engineer Hobbies & Interests: Discovering new Techniques in the world of IT 😁 Aim in life: To be the...
An ingenious example of speech and politics occurred recently in the United Nations Assembly that made the world community smile.πŸ˜‰ A representative from India began: 'Before beginning my talk I...