IT Training India

Hello Everyone!

I want to take IT Training in India. Someone can tell me Where is the Best IT Training Academy in India?

Thanks
Binod

Replies

• lovejeet
    lovejeet
    there are many such, like jetking, aptech etc. choose according to your location and choice.
  • sharma170
    sharma170
    Thanks for your response
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    sharma170
    Hello Everyone!

I want to take IT Training in India. Someone can tell me Where is the Best IT Training Academy in India?

Thanks
    Binod
    What kind of IT Training? IT Covers a vast arena. It would be easy if you tell us the specifics.
  • Ashish Bardhan
    Ashish Bardhan
    Don't go by these big names like NIIT and Aptech. They take a huge fees and plus, leaving some branches, their studies SUCKS these days. There is another and way better institute name karROX you ought visit their site or meet them at their nearest branch.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

The 8th Question of the CE Grand Quiz Contest is as follows - Give 5 words that are in some way related to mathematics or geometry such that each contains...
The Boeing 747, sometimes nicknamed the "Jumbo Jet" is among the world's most recognizable aircraft and was the first wide-body commercial airliner ever produced. Manufactured by Boeing's Commercial Airplane unit...
CrazyEngineers Page Live on Google+ - https://plus.google.com/b/100405373056256893720/ You can add it to your circles & follow there. Suggest ways to improve the page.
Hi there! i have enrolled for a website development competition where the topic which i have got is "paperless hospital service".....Its a whole new thing...can sumbady suggest me abt this...
[TABLE="class: t1"] [TR] [TD="class: td1"]1. BUILDING MATERIALS[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD="class: td2"]Timber : Different types and species of structural timber, density-moisture relationship, strength in different directions, defects, influence of defects on...