Issue while deploying application in WAS 6.1

Hi guys,
I was trying to learn Hibernate and I am stuck at a issue.If anyone knows how to fix it do let me know.
I have a Web Application deployed on WAS 6.1.it uses Hibernate for Persistence.

When I am using Struct Descriptor and creating objects in Java they are being shown as ???.
I was able to fix this issue by adding orai18.jar in TomCat but in WAS I am not able to fix it.

Below is my code.

Connection conn1= session.connection(); //This is the Proxy Connection from Hibernate

Connection conn = BorrowedConnectionProxy.getWrappedConnection(conn1); Extracting from the Proxy connection

Connection nativeConnection = (Connection)WSJdbcUtil.getNativeConnection((WSJdbcConnection)conn);//getting the Native connection.In this case it comes as LogicalConnection

structDesc = StructDescriptor.createDescriptor("XXX.ESN_DATA_TYPE", nativeConnection);

arrayDesc = ArrayDescriptor.createDescriptor("XXX.ESN_DATA_TABLE", nativeConnection);

row=new Objectcount[5];

STRUCT rowStruct = new STRUCTcount;

List allRows= new ArrayList();

for(int i=0;i
Can you please provide any pointers for the same.orai18 jar is not working..
WAS6.1 and Jdk 1.5 is the runtime environment

I am attaching the snapshot of the same.

Regards,
Ankur

Replies

• sookie
    sookie
    Can you Please tell what all jars you have added and what all WAS already provide. Please check the versions compatibility as well as any duplicate jars. May be this can the reason. Good Luck !!

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Samsung Galaxy SIII was launched by Samsung but it looks like the phone failed to gather much attention from the media. Yes, people are lining up in front of Samsung...
I came across this interesting article today. https://india.blogs.nytimes.com/2012/05/23/an-open-letter-to-indias-graduating-classes/ The problem is that, unfortunately, its true. Our education system is a big failure and i am sure most of you will...
There is a prison with 100 prisoners, each in separate cells, which are sealed off, soundproof and windowless. There is a lobby in the prison with a lightbulb in it....
Facebook may soon take over Opera browser! That's what the latest rumors in the tech markets are! Facebook is trying hard to compete against the Internet browser behemoths like Google...
sir, I have just completed 2nd year of my B.E degree . I want to do a internship inthis summer .plz help me...