Is windows 8 upgrade good for Non Touch Laptop/desktop

Hi,
I have a Laptop and Desktop , with Non touch screen. I want to know that it is worth to pay Rs 2000 for Windows 8 upgrade. Or its better to stuck with the Windows 7?

Replies

• Sanyam Khurana
    Sanyam Khurana
    Hi ,

Actually I recently installed Genuine Windows 8, and it's very good, despite it's made for touch devices, and on touch devices it's awesome, but on non- touch devices too, it's nice.

#personalopinion
  • Abhishek Rawal
    Abhishek Rawal
    Kishan Gupta
    Hi,
    I have a Laptop and Desktop , with Non touch screen. I want to know that it is worth to pay Rs 2000 for Windows 8 upgrade. Or its better to stuck with the Windows 7?
    The only product which Windows make & won't suck at all is vacuum cleaner.
    Trust me, they're that whack !

PS Read : Why Linux ? (Why to prefer Linux OS over other paid ones)
  • Sanyam Khurana
    Sanyam Khurana
    haha, Linux is definately a good OS, but most users prefer Windows although ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Sanyam Khurana
    Sanyam Khurana
    Awesome, info about Linux #-Link-Snipped-# ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Abhishek Rawal
    Abhishek Rawal
    Sanyam Khurana
    haha, Linux is definately a good OS, but most users prefer Windows although ๐Ÿ˜€
    Unfortunately.

Sanyam Khurana
    Awesome, info about Linux #-Link-Snipped-# ๐Ÿ˜€
    Thanks, mate ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Anand Tamariya
    Anand Tamariya
    One should only change OS when one needs a particular feature in a particular OS - upgrade or new OS (e.g. Linux). Since OP doesn't have a touch laptop, he should stick with Win7.
  • Kishan Gupta
    Kishan Gupta
    Anand Tamariya
    One should only change OS when one needs a particular feature in a particular OS - upgrade or new OS (e.g. Linux). Since OP doesn't have a touch laptop, he should stick with Win7.
    Yes I am agree with you. Actually I even tried Windows 8 on my desktop, and it fell me more messy. I removed windows 8 in 24 hour only. I think it is better to stick with Windows 7.
  • Ganesh MSD
    Ganesh MSD
    Kishan Gupta
    Hi,
    Windows 8 is useful one. But not touch devices windows 7 is worth than win 8. If you have internet 24*7 windows 8 is so useful. And also if you upgrade there will be some driver problem available. I too face bluetooth & wifi driver prob in windows 8 so i remove win 8 from my computer. Now i use win 7 it is working good. and all drivers are working well.
  • babumoshaaye
    babumoshaaye
    Windows 8 isn't that bad. The UI is great and the shortcut controls given in the explorer are great. If you already have Win8 stick to it since, security is definitely better than Win7. There are driver problems but you could install them manually too.

If you're thinking about upgrading to Win8 now then probably you should wait for the next version since it would be out in the Q3 this year.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

what is the difference between these, both of these preform the operation when the pulse is either positive or negative i'm confused, please help thank you
What are the problem we face when we do the above practically ?
Why on earth do we go for NAND and NOR implementation of simple ckts like adder My external pissed me of with this question in my semester pracs So want...
This event aims to cover the latest developments in utility-scale and smaller wind turbine and generator technologies; developments in control system design, data acquisition and field measurements; new approaches for...
WHAT IS THE MAXIMUM TORQUE REQUIRED TO FASTEN M20,M24(100 MM LONG) HIGH TENSILE FASTENER,IN Nm?