Is this for real

Can this happen in reality or , is this just creative visualization.?

the ad is fascinating though

Replies

• robo_warrior
    robo_warrior
    this ad is perfect crap fan company cannot have such cool lab with balls flying around
  • SYED BASEERULLAH
    SYED BASEERULLAH
    this is just for fun purpose or else no commercial fans have such power to make a football float.
  • white_hat
    white_hat
    SYED BASEERULLAH
    this is just for fun purpose or else no commercial fans have such power to make a football float.
    I really don't think it is a football.
    zaveri
    Can this happen in reality or , is this just creative visualization.?

the ad is fascinating though

Maybe it is possible, using much more powerful fans, light weight ball and fast servocontrols. But I don't think we will be able to control the ball as shown in the ad, the movements are too complex.
  • sweet_honey
    sweet_honey
    no its not possible coz they turn the ball wherevr they wish..
    this cannt happn all of a sudden by turning the fans..
    and its shown that they on the fans but dont off them thus the flow of air is still on
    so the ball must get affected by the air from the rest of the fans also...
    thus, this is merely an add for the comercial purpose....
  • zaveri
    zaveri
    sweet_honey
    and its shown that they on the fans but dont off them thus the flow of air is still on
    so the ball must get affected by the air from the rest of the fans also...
    thus, this is merely an add for the comercial purpose....
    Yeah you are right about that. I never thought about that myself.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I'm looking for an apt word to describe 'ज़िद्दी' (Hindi Word). Someone who's stubborn about getting the things done, 'never give up' attitude, who won't take 'no' as an answer...
what is difference between thick and thin cylinder?
Here is a list of seminar ideas for Civil engineering students. Students belonging to third year or final year can use these seminar topics. This list has been complied after...
Here is a list of project ideas for projects of Civil Engineering. Students belonging to third year or final year can use these projects as mini-projects as well as mega-projects....
Here is a list of project ideas related to Data Mining. Students belonging to third year or final year can use these projects as mini-projects as well as mega-projects. This...