Civil Engineering Seminar Topics For Third/Final Year Students 2012

Here is a list of seminar ideas for Civil engineering students. Students belonging to third year or final year can use these seminar topics. This list has been complied after collecting seminar topics that have come across the forum since last few yeaars. If you have any questions, feel free to ask them in the replies below.
We also encourage you to share more seminar ideas, topics, ppts so that we can update our list.
Some of the seminar topics on the current list are - Earthquake vibration control using modified frame-shear wall, Advanced Earthquake Resistant Techniques, Smart materials, Causes Prevention And Repair of Cracks In Building, Rehabilitation techniques, Advanced Pavement Design, Sewage treatment plant, Air pollution & its control, Stability of high rise buildings etc.

You can download this complete list here -

Replies

• NADEERA
    NADEERA
    i need more civil engineering topics based on new developments
  • dec nor
    dec nor
    i am interested in exploring and presenting a topic on the subject on transportation engineering based on our country. therefore if you all could suggest a topic on this topic i could be greatful. here are brief overview on our country:
    1.is mountaneous
    2. is prone to land slides
    3.most of the area to be cleared for roads are rocky.

thank you.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Here is a list of project ideas for projects of Civil Engineering. Students belonging to third year or final year can use these projects as mini-projects as well as mega-projects....
Here is a list of project ideas related to Data Mining. Students belonging to third year or final year can use these projects as mini-projects as well as mega-projects. This...
I have problem with my youtube downloader,some videos are downloading while the others not.If anyone knows reply to this thread.
freinds i'm in 4th year, B.Tech(Electronics engg.). I need help regarding final project.. please post some ideas and useful material for it.... thanxx.
can you explain the use of PID (proportional, integral and derivative) control in relation to a line follower? or could you provide a source that explains PID practically?