Is this College programme a good one?

Hi, I am a student who is going to start the Electrical and Electronics Engineering programme at the University of Guyana.

I want the best engineering education possible. I plan to work in the Caribbean, but if I get a chance, I wouldn't mind working in Canada or the US.

I want to know how the courses at this Uni stack up against other countries.

here's the site: #-Link-Snipped-#

Note that a 'DIPLOMA IN TECHNOLOGY (ELECTRICAL)' is equivalent to an Associates Degree in Electrical Engineering in other places and will lead to the 'BACHELOR OF ENGINEERING'.

From what I've read on the site, the programme seems like a good one. I'm just looking for some reassurance.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Guys, I am currently in 3rd year B.Sc. ( mathematics ) from Lucknow University. I plan to do M.C.A after this. Now here is the problem:- I have scored 45%...
hi i rajkumar from coimbatore any body can help me ..? i have connected gsm to serial port it working but i need 1,2,3,4,*,# this type of number receiving from...
hello mr/ mrs gfather, mybe not believe me ,but i really registered in this site only becase of u.i am learning protell 99 se and really like to be a...
hi...i am student of eee final yr. i have to submit the synopsis about my project this month. but yet i have no idea about that. i want to make...
Hi I went to design a 40V 2A power supply to run 3 stepper motor 3A. i used L298 to deal with motor, the max volt can drive is 50V...