Is there any app to record FM Radio?

I am using Samsung Galaxy Y powered by Android 2.3 Gingerbird and I am in need for a app for the following purpose:

1)I have searched many websites but I found no softwares (APP) to record the FM Radio live.I found only internet radio apps but I want a app to record inbuilt FM radio because many songs which i hear are old songs which i am not able to get it on internet and i want to record latest songs which would consume large data if i download with internet.So if there is any app for android please post in here.I dont expect a ultra high quality recording but a decent one to record my lovable songs.

Replies

• Anoop Kumar
    Anoop Kumar
    Use Sprint FM
    #-Link-Snipped-#
  • Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    ianoop
    Use Sprint FM
    #-Link-Snipped-#
    Thanks bro.I would check it and post my review on its usability👍

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

It's @Ambarish Ganesh birthday today so come and join me to wish "HAPPY BIRTHDAY" to our Ambarish Ganesh.Wish him to have a blasting sunday ..............🎉
Hi CEans.We know that automotive industry is growing more faster than mobile industry where more and more cars and bikes are rolling out everyday and equipped with special features and...
Google Nexus owners across the world are concerned regarding the well-being of their beloved smartphone after learning about Flash SMS based denial-of-service attacks that can affect the performance of several...
Helllo guys, I have been following CE discussions regarding CDAC for a while and i want to present a very odd situation of mine ( read as "problem" ). I...
What is red hat linux?