Is the ranking system flawed or it is educational politics?

Recent article in Hindu said that According to a Academic Ranking of world Universities Only one Indian institution had made in the list of top 500 colleges.Do you believe the ranking system is correct and Is India lacks development in the educational system?

Or is it the politics made by Shangai rankings or any other country to show India as backward in education system.
Is really our Nit and IIt's not upto the mark?
What are the features do you expect it to be there for a institution to be top on the list¿

Replies

• Nayan Goenka
    Nayan Goenka
    First of all, Indian education is excellent compared to other countries but only till graduation level. But from past 3 years, it has started degrading too. I believe IITs should have been at least made it to that top list if not the other colleges. But politics is involved in it as for sure. The only reason Indian Engineers/scientists are respected and renowned is because of education and If anyone wants to give a foul face to that, then education system is a decent target to hit.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

mahindra was in fire for the past two years and now the auto firm had made a decision that they will be not launching any new vehicles till FY2016.The launch...
yes we had debated a lot on the crash test and now comes the question on reliabilty on Indian Cars.We should force the Car manufacturers to undergo "strict safety a,crash...
Meru Cabs, the India based radio cab service, has recently launched a mobile booking app for both Google Android and Apple iPhone devices. The Meru Cabs App download is now...
The Hyundai Elantra facelift 2014 is here. The company has revealed the official images of the revamped Hyundai Elantra 2014. It's covers recently went off in South Korea. To be...
hi friends i have faced three interview and oops concepts are asked there with the real life example and implement in coding. i told them all concept theoretically but could...