is money required to make money??

It's a well established saying that 'money pulls money'. So wondering is money really required to make money?

Replies

• aj_onduty
    aj_onduty
    Investment is required to make money. The investment can be physical hard work, assets, money. Doing a job is also making money! So, I think, money is not an essential investment to make money!
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Nope. If you clean your neighbor's garden; you can charge some money to them - and make money without any money.
  • BCA_GIRL
    BCA_GIRL
    To make money always money is not required. If we have money what we don't know how to invest it, or if we don't invest it in the proper field in proper way then it will not make any more money. Money can be make by our efforts.
    "In actual it is not the money who makes money, it is the way of investing it."
  • lovejeet
    lovejeet
    @the_big_k- it depends if the neighbour really wants to have his garden clean, n still one can not spend his full life cleaning someone's garden........
    @bca girl- but what if we don't have a penny to invest??????
  • aj_onduty
    aj_onduty
    Dear Lovejeet,
    What Biggie said above is just an example to show that there is no need f money to investment.
    I also suggest you to read BCA_GIRL's post once again!
  • BCA_GIRL
    BCA_GIRL
    Posted by Lovejeet -- @bca girl- but what if we don't have a penny to invest??????
    Then also you can earn money, but condition is that you should know how to do it. And you should have a firm determination for it.
  • 4M4N
    4M4N
    in my views, if u want to make money in bulk then u must have large initial investment, otherwise efforts are enough
  • krishnabansal07
    krishnabansal07
    money need money...the ggod k...if want to clean the garden u ill need euipment for it....that will cost sumthing....money makes money.....to even begg u will need some utensil or hat or han hankerchief that will shurely cost u...!!
  • narayana murthy
    narayana murthy
    as i think money is not exactly make money.we needed money i.e., investment to get some money but we can get that investment too using intelligence and strong effort mainly we needed will to do all thinks
    finally my view is will makes all even we had money or not
  • shreyasm89
    shreyasm89
    Here we are talking about money as an asset, one we can use to buy goods & services, it should be substantial & not in pennies & shillings! So let us not get into a very base level like cleaning a garden or something(I trust everyone is an engineer here & none of us will clean gardens for money😉)
    To make money, by which we mean earning lots of it, we don't need huge investments always, middle-agents make a lot of money by just advising people where to invest(consultation charges)& where not to! So we can make money without money too.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hello i keep on wondering how to determine Capacitor values for input and output of a voltage regulator for instance , right now i'm using 7809. the datasheet and the...
Ray Ozzie, Microsoft's Chief Software Architect will step down. Ozzie had assumed the role of CSA in Microsoft in 2006. He played an influential role in the making of Windows...
100% Lawful One of my high school friend was not interested in studies after high school, so after high school he never actually cleared any of the entrance exams and...
i want to know that how to auto remove the virus from pc while queak heal total security 2010(registered) is already install in pc.please tell me.
have any project are NOT needed to setting program like PIC , etc to suggest me??