IS code for testing of uPVC and PVC pipes.

Can anyone spare the IS code for testing of uPVC, PVC and DI pipes?

Replies

• Rahul Bhalerao
    Rahul Bhalerao
    GI pipes (IS No: 1239; Part 1- 1990) are made from hot rolled coils of specified thickness. The pipes are fully galvanized. They are available in 8 mm dia. to 100 mm dia. GI pipes are available in three grades depending on the thickness of the sheet used in the pipe. The three grades are as follows.

1. Light- Class A: The pipe is marked in yellow color for identification

2. Medium- Class B: The pipe is marked in blue color for identification.

3. Heavy - Class C: The pipe is marked in red color for identification.
  • Rahul Bhalerao
    Rahul Bhalerao
    Rahul Bhalerao
    GI pipes (IS No: 1239; Part 1- 1990) are made from hot rolled coils of specified thickness. The pipes are fully galvanized. They are available in 8 mm dia. to 100 mm dia. GI pipes are available in three grades depending on the thickness of the sheet used in the pipe. The three grades are as follows.

1. Light- Class A: The pipe is marked in yellow color for identification

2. Medium- Class B: The pipe is marked in blue color for identification.

3. Heavy - Class C: The pipe is marked in red color for identification.
  • gopaldeshpande
    gopaldeshpande
    I had requested for IS codes for testing of uPVC, PVC and DI pipes but not GI pipes.
  • Rahul Bhalerao
    Rahul Bhalerao
    Dear Sir, I have uploaded Pvc CI pipes Is codes
  • gopaldeshpande
    gopaldeshpande
    Thanks for the attached files

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

https://ieeexplore.ieee.org/xpl/arti...n_Year&rowsPerPage=100&searchField=Search_All https://ieeexplore.ieee.org/xpl/arti...esc_p_Publication_Year&searchField=Search_All
Hi CEans, Anyone here have taken the JNCDA paper? It's Juniper's new paper to certify network design competency. How does it compare to Cisco's CCDA? I'm quite curious as to...
In today’s age of smartphones and tablets, it is not atypical that every person in the family has either one or both of them. Naturally, these devices need electricity to...
wat is mean by nitro car
Ex-Vlingo CEO Dave Grannan has extensive industry experience. He has worked with U.S. Marine Corps, Accenture and Sprint in the 90s. In 1998, he became the President & CEO at...