CrazyEngineers Archive
Old, but evergreen and popular discussions on CrazyEngineers, presented to you in read-only mode.
@gopaldeshpande • 21 Jul, 2015
Can anyone spare the IS code for testing of uPVC, PVC and DI pipes?
@Rahul Bhalerao • 21 Jul, 2015 GI pipes (IS No: 1239; Part 1- 1990) are made from hot rolled coils of specified thickness. The pipes are fully galvanized. They are available in 8 mm dia. to 100 mm dia. GI pipes are available in three grades depending on the thickness of the sheet used in the pipe. The three grades are as follows.

1. Light- Class A: The pipe is marked in yellow color for identification

2. Medium- Class B: The pipe is marked in blue color for identification.

3. Heavy - Class C: The pipe is marked in red color for identification.
@Rahul Bhalerao • 21 Jul, 2015
Rahul Bhalerao
GI pipes (IS No: 1239; Part 1- 1990) are made from hot rolled coils of specified thickness. The pipes are fully galvanized. They are available in 8 mm dia. to 100 mm dia. GI pipes are available in three grades depending on the thickness of the sheet used in the pipe. The three grades are as follows.

1. Light- Class A: The pipe is marked in yellow color for identification

2. Medium- Class B: The pipe is marked in blue color for identification.

3. Heavy - Class C: The pipe is marked in red color for identification.
@gopaldeshpande • 24 Jul, 2015 I had requested for IS codes for testing of uPVC, PVC and DI pipes but not GI pipes.
@Rahul Bhalerao • 30 Jul, 2015 • 1 like Dear Sir, I have uploaded Pvc CI pipes Is codes
@gopaldeshpande • 04 Aug, 2015 Thanks for the attached files
3.8k views

Related Posts

@Kaustubh Katdare · Feb 28, 2015

Dear CEans, Starting today, we will start releasing the list of projects and respective teams short-listed for round II of India's Best Academic Project. A new list will be released...
5.1k views

@prabhat kumar · Apr 25, 2008

hi i m doing project with c and i want to get a mouse programing help me
5k views

@Ankita Katdare · May 10, 2013

Sheer delight can come in so many different forms, big and small! Nokia's Lumia 928, the proudly called "world’s most innovative smartphone", is now available exclusively on Verizon Wireless. This...
6.9k views

@Kaustubh Katdare · Oct 14, 2008

I sometimes get queries through email which I can't answer. So I post them here 😉 One query I got in my mailbox is related to the field of Software...
8.7k views

@princess_priiya · Feb 1, 2014

How to prepare for C-DAC Entrance Exam ??? what should be the correct choice of course for an electrical and electronics engineer for getting best job opportunities ?????? where do...
3.3k views