Is Chrome acting weird for you?

Hey Guys, I have observed that Chrome has been acting weird after the latest update. The browser cache function is totally out of order and it does not clear even after you clean it. Also the re-caching time is screwed. It doesn't even send fresh queries to website on refreshing rather than loads the same page again. Please check if this issue is only with me or you face it too. If it is true, I will shoot a official detailed bug report to Chrome Developers. I just need a public opinion before that.

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    I've the latest one for OSX and it's running absolutely fine.
  • Nayan Goenka
    Nayan Goenka
    I use latest one on windows 7 ultimate. Someone verify that
  • Anoop Kumar
    Anoop Kumar
    Use incognito mode, it will surely help with your problem.

I got different problem. Sometime when I browse through over 30-40 min and leave as it. Chrome just start eating all the resources and makes even my 8Core processor+8GB RAM+1GB DDR5 desktop in trouble. I have to kill chrome and system is again cool like ice.
    Don't know what the problem, just waiting new release asap.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I am also btech in computer science 2009 passed but i never love computers and i did btech because my parents wants me and as a na samaj i did....
Check it out guys.It is one of the fine dubstep i had ever watched.
Its an online employability assessment test conducted from Talentsprint.It helps in assessing your aptitude level and if you are among top 250, you have. bright chance of making a good...
When it comes to guarding the mobile screens, no one does the job better than the Rhino Shield. This mobile screen guard is capable of protecting your displays even when...
Hello everyone. I know that there are emulatiors to run android apps in pc but can we install android os like other os in pc.I had tried once and done...