Ir Transmitter And Reciever

hi there, i have an IR reciever designed at an carrier frequency of 38khz...i have used a (TSOP SENSOr -1738).iam doing this for an infrared tracking bot.what iam not able to get is ,do i have to design a source(transmitter) for the bot to track its way and move towards the source..i mean bu using a 555 timer i can generate 38 khz or by just glowing an IRLED will make the bot to move towards the LED.....?????

Replies

• cameo
    cameo
    of course,u need a transmitter to be deisgnd.the IR shud be transmitted with certain frequency,depending on the type of receiver you choose.As its 38KHz, an oscillator may be with a 555 should do the job.
    Just turning on the LED will do nothing for you.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi Guys, I am working in R&D Sector of machine tools,But I like to work on PLM/PDM. How to know about PLM/PDM deeply,There is any institution who taught these PLM/PDM...
Name: TheMik Trade: None (yet) Location: Michigan Occupation: Working Hobbies & Interests: Anything that should or shouldn't be modified. I joined CrazyEngineers because: I am in need of some help....
hi. i am a final year student having final year project. i am thinking of making a transformable robot (or is it 2-in-1 robot?). the idea is like this: i...
Hi everybody, How do you think about moving to any desired place by the practical spacewarp technology? Maybe we could have a world without the borders. 😒
Hey Every body; thank you every body for helping me, this post was from 1 year, and now I have discussed my GP and i got A+ 😀 thanks again...