iPad Keyboard Dock Price In India

I've been using iPad 2 for last few days and found out that the device is excellent -but typing with the virtual keyboard is real pain in the a$$. I believe anyone willing to use iPad seriously for some productive work should have the physical keyboard dock for faster and efficient typing. The price of iPad Keyboard dock in India is Rs. 3.7k 😭.

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    I just bought a bluetooth keyboard and smart cover to use with the iPad. Here's my recommendation - Don't go with the keyboard with dock. Instead, use a smart cover to hold your iPad and use Bluetooth keyboard. The main disadvantage of keyboard with dock is that it can't hold the ipad in landscape mode. I believe landscape mode is the best one to use for longer text typing.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Deus Ex Machina is a national level technical symposium event organized by Mechanical Engineering Events at the fest are: Nitro Car War-O-Race Angry Bots Machinist Esplorazione Contraption Paper Presentation Albatross...
Eco-friendly Energy for Everyone(EEE) 2011 is organised by Energy Conservation Mission, The Institution of Engineers (India)
 AP State Centre, Visvesvarya Bhavan, Khairatabad, Hyderabad 

Last date for registration: 5th August 2011 
hello sir im a final year ECE student. i want to d final yr project in company... can u pls guide me in which company v can undergo projects and...
how to delete account on crazy engineers ??? Please Reply.. Hope To see Responses.....
I somehow started reading some law books and knowing some legal facts & legal sections. How crazy they are? Really. I read a bit about company law, property law, assets...