iPad 3 Features are now Released

Here are all the features which are definately going to be there in theiPad3 which is going to be launched very soon.iPad3 will be launched within a week.

iPad3 would have Siri inbuilt which is an personal assistant application for the users. Siri can perform tasks in your iPad3. iPad3 will also feature multitouch. The iPad3 will also feature an OLED display screen which wll have better graphics than the graphics of the earlier iPad.

Since Apple is known for bringing up something new, so we can also expect some surprise features in the iPad3 which could make a new record in selling the Tablets. More Apple also has to be its competitors ( Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 and Motorola Xoom ) which are getting popular alot these days.

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    No more advertisement links please.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi CE's This is my Final year in B.E Civil .So I need a help please ,can Anyone Send me a Final Project report copy ,just i want to see...
Dedicating this thread for discussing internships for ETC (Electronics & Telecommunication) stream engineers. I have a lot of friends from 3rd & Final year who want to take summer internships,...
Crimson Hope: My best friend's demo reel​​Watch & Enjoy! By Rakesh Teja! 😀​
Mac OSX Lion users may quickly head over to https://www.skype.com/go/getskype-macosx and download the latest version of Skype 5.6. Here's a quick snapshot of the new features in the latest version...
Can you anyone tell me from where i can get money distribution puzzles like : There are a,b,c,d,e men...total amount they have is 100 rs... D and e have money...