Need Civil engineering Final year project..

Hi CE's

This is my Final year in B.E Civil .So I need a help please ,can Anyone Send me a Final Project report copy ,just i want to see the model and other requirement of it.
And need some Suggestion about the project how to do properly . I am planning to do on Building construction(B+G+7 a Dental College) or Road Construction (including Culvert,Small Bridge ,and Canal)

IT SO ARGENT

Thank's in Advance😀

Replies

• Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Abood_ajmal
    Hi CE's

This is my Final year in B.E Civil .So I need a help please ,can Anyone Send me a Final Project report copy ,just i want to see the model and other requirement of it.
    And need some Suggestion about the project how to do properly . I am planning to do on Building construction(B+G+7 a Dental College) or Road Construction (including Culvert,Small Bridge ,and Canal)

IT SO ARGENT

Thank's in Advance😀
    Hi Abood, we don't send readymade reports.
  • Abood_ajmal
    Abood_ajmal
    AbraKaDabra
    Hi Abood, we don't send readymade reports.
    😔 Moderator ,ok any other help regarding this or what about like a sample reports also can't send....any ways thanks .

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Dedicating this thread for discussing internships for ETC (Electronics & Telecommunication) stream engineers. I have a lot of friends from 3rd & Final year who want to take summer internships,...
Crimson Hope: My best friend's demo reel​​Watch & Enjoy! By Rakesh Teja! 😀​
Mac OSX Lion users may quickly head over to https://www.skype.com/go/getskype-macosx and download the latest version of Skype 5.6. Here's a quick snapshot of the new features in the latest version...
Can you anyone tell me from where i can get money distribution puzzles like : There are a,b,c,d,e men...total amount they have is 100 rs... D and e have money...
Are there any research programmes offered after Btech ? I found out about TIFR but it is only for pre-final year students. So are there any such programmes offered for...