Summer Internship For Electronics & Telecommunication Engineers

Dedicating this thread for discussing internships for ETC (Electronics & Telecommunication) stream engineers. I have a lot of friends from 3rd & Final year who want to take summer internships, but are totally clueless about how to proceed.

Experienced people, chip in your suggestions and advices here.

Replies

• Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Just saw this thread -> #-Link-Snipped-#

We really need replies here.

#-Link-Snipped-# What do you think?
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Yes we can help out CEans to proceed with the training procedure. I'll add more information very soon.
  • Sukant Gupta
    Sukant Gupta
    i just completed my 2nd year in ETC engineering.I want to do internship but i m totally clueless.need lots of information..help please

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Crimson Hope: My best friend's demo reel​​Watch & Enjoy! By Rakesh Teja! 😀​
Mac OSX Lion users may quickly head over to https://www.skype.com/go/getskype-macosx and download the latest version of Skype 5.6. Here's a quick snapshot of the new features in the latest version...
Can you anyone tell me from where i can get money distribution puzzles like : There are a,b,c,d,e men...total amount they have is 100 rs... D and e have money...
Are there any research programmes offered after Btech ? I found out about TIFR but it is only for pre-final year students. So are there any such programmes offered for...
Star Trek's Kirk is considered to epitomize leadership and team building. This article from Forbe's sets out its take on the Lessons in Leadership one can learn from this intrepid...