Introduction

Hi! I am Aieh. I am a Mechanical Engineering student from the Philippines. and hopefully, I can graduate on March next year. 😀

Well, I happened to be here because I was searching for an idea for my undergraduate thesis project. I read almost all the posts here and it was interesting. But still I can think of a project that me and friends can do.

Oh well... I'm hoping to have a great time here learning from all professionals around the globe.
Thank you. 😀

Replies

• Abhishek Rawal
    Abhishek Rawal
    Welcome Aieh to CrazyEngineers.
    Feel free to participate in technical and casual discussions. Unlike other websites we don't flame on people for Necro-posting, so feel free to dig years old discussions too.

Cheers.
  • Aieh Areniego
    Aieh Areniego
    Thanks! Sure.
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Welcome to CE, #-Link-Snipped-# !

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

i want to make a final year project(E&TC) which anyone didn't make......i want some ideas about project......so,please help me....
hi I m 2013 passout..I completed one year in one of small scale IT company..I started my career as a UI devloper but i had facing lots of problem in...
Sir I am a computer science engineering student I am intrested in to develop a software and to create games,graphics etc did u teach me sir ???
I have currently enabled testing and multilib testing repo and thus my GCC is updated to 5.1.0 Problem is some of programs can't be compiled with optimizations enabled. Is there...
is it better to learn softwares like (autocad,catia,solidworks) from first year of mechanical engineering