Introduce

hi CE,
I'm a postgraduate software engineering student in anna university trichy.further i want to do pusue research(ph.d) in reputed institution like iit, nits.i will prepare a entrance eamination. so any material for problem solving if you have, please send to my mail id

Replies

• Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Welcome to CE. ๐Ÿ˜€

Do not share Email ID in public it increases Spam only.
  • qwerty123
    qwerty123
    godfather
    Welcome to CE. ๐Ÿ˜€

Do not share Email ID in public it increases Spam only.
    Thank u for this information....further i cant mentioned my email id
  • PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    ๐Ÿ˜ Welcome to CE, Qwery!

Hey man am from Chennai, nice to meet you. You haven't said even your name! ๐Ÿ˜ฒ

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Mohan NaikCan i get IS:6248IS: 6248 (SPECIFICATION FOR METAL ROLLING SHUTTERS AND ROLLING GRILLS) is attached herewith.
CEans, I was going through the current status of the survey responses and was totally amazed to see the detailed feedback you've posted. Many of you have provided very valuable...
Hi, anyone seen/remember? Every old scooters had a control switch which was normal mode and reserve mode. When the fuel inside a tank gets verymuch exhausted or decreased. We need...
apart from good academic background ,what else does a company needs from a student??? like finishing certificate courses,internship,paper presentations,etc...if so please list them so that i can do everything as...
Found this website ๐Ÿ˜ check it out for fun! https://www.mastersinit.org/geeks-vs-nerds/