CrazyEngineers V4: Early Access

We are developing the next version of CrazyEngineers. If you wish to receive latest updates and early access, click the link below.

1. Home >
  2. Apps >
  3. Groups >

Introduce Yourself- Template (Look Here First)

Question asked by Kaustubh Katdare in #Coffee Room on Aug 7, 2006
Kaustubh Katdare
Kaustubh Katdare ยท Aug 7, 2006
Rank A1 - PRO
Hello CEans!

Please use this template in your introduction -

Introduction Template
Version 1.1
Date: Nov 25, 2006.

Sections marked '*' are mandatory 😁 -

Name:

*Engineering Trade:

*Occupation
: (Student|Working|Self-Employed|Unemployed; details please!)

Work Experience
: (if applicable)

*Hobbies & Interests
:

*Aim in life
: (if applicable 😁 )

*I joined CrazyEngineers because: Yeh, tell everyone!

-The Big K-

Tutorial:
https://www.crazyengineers.com/forum/ce-introductions/6256-how-post-crazyengineers-forums.html Posted in: #Coffee Room
Kaustubh Katdare
Kaustubh Katdare ยท Sep 24, 2006
Rank A1 - PRO
New members!

New members!

We would like to know about you! Tell the world about yourself. We have a template to make introduction easier for you ๐Ÿ˜€ .

So what are you waiting for? Burp! & Let it out ! ๐Ÿ˜

-The Big K-
Kaustubh Katdare
Kaustubh Katdare ยท Nov 26, 2006
Rank A1 - PRO
Locking this thread so that the new introductions do not start in this thread. ๐Ÿ˜€

Feel free to start new thread for each new introduction!

-The Big K-
Kaustubh Katdare
Kaustubh Katdare ยท Mar 17, 2007
Rank A1 - PRO
New CEans ๐Ÿ˜

Take a moment to tell us about yourselves. We are going to be together for infinite time. That's why its important that you shout about 'yourself' at the top of your voice!

Get started!

-The Big K-
MNENGE Caroline
MNENGE Caroline ยท Feb 24, 2020
Rank E1 - BEGINNER

Hello, I am Mnenge Caroline, I am a Nigerian, A final year student in the field of computer science. I am really happy to be here. finding people who have the same mind set as me is the best thing that can happen to me. Am so happy to meet intelligent people as you all. Well, I have a little problem, am supposed to submit a project topic to my supervisor, although I have an idea of what i want to achieve but I don't know how to frame it so it can be accepted. I want a device that can help the blind or any disabled person to also participate and move along in our technology World so they won't feel left out. Am a Nigerian hope the blacks are also welcome.

supriya VN gowda
supriya VN gowda ยท Feb 24, 2020
Rank C2 - EXPERT

Hello, i am supriya, i am from Kolar, and i am studying my final year bachelor of engineering in computer science and engineering in new horizon college of engineering, Bangalore. I am studying engineering. I like to read bibliographies, story books and during my free time i will try answering online quizes. I loves to cook. I have an aim of becoming an IAS officer and serve for the society.ย 

I joined crazy engineers because i like the concept of all engineers accross world working under single platform and helping each other in solving each other's question and getting benefit from it. It also helps me to gain more knowledge on new things and it helps me to gain more valuable information about live experiences. Sharing live experience with all the engineers is the good concept i like in these creazy engineers.ย 

You must log-in or sign-up to reply to this post.

Click to Log-In or Sign-Up