Introduce Yourself - Let's know each other!

Introduce Yourself!

Guys! Let's introduce ourselves and get to know each other better. Here comes my introduction - ๐Ÿ˜

Who Am I:- The Big K

Occupation:- CE - Administration. I'm responsible for this place.

Founder:- <a href="https://www.crazyengineers.com">CrazyEngineers</a> (an Online community for engineers across the world)

Cell Phone: - MotoRazr V3 [โ€‹IMG]

Blogs: Yes @ #-Link-Snipped-#

Can Drive Car: Yes

Addictions :

* Smoke : No
* Alcohol : No
* Caffeine : Yes (my caffeine system has some blood too)

Contact:- admin *at* crazyengineers *dot* com

Hobbies:- Guitaring, Singing, Motorcycles, Sports Cars, Traveling, Reading, administrating CE forum, blogging & changing the world [โ€‹IMG]

Likes:- India, Yamaha RX-Z , gb&a electric guitar, hobner acoustic guitar, badminton, table tennis, skating, traveling, nike shoes, leviรขย€ย™s jeans, driving.

Dislikes:- Poverty, his glasses, friends who are not in touch, people bragging about their รขย€ย˜on sight opportunitiesรขย€ย™, company appraisals.

Purpose of Existance on Earth:-

1. Buy a Mercedes McLaren SLR 500, Ducati R999, a privet Jet (10 seater).

2. Uniting engineers across the world to make the world a better place to live.

3. Start and grow one dozen companies.

4. Write 3 books.

5. Record a music album.

6. Lead a รขย€ย˜Mega Projectรขย€ย™ (secret).

-The Big K-

Replies

Welcome, guest

Join CrazyEngineers to reply, ask questions, and participate in conversations.

CrazyEngineers powered by Jatra Community Platform

  • Mithil.Deshmukh

    @mithildeshmukh-tO1jUa • Nov 28, 2005

    Hey People,

    My name is Mithil and I am from Nagpur India,I have done my BE in Electronics,after my BE i just wasted a couple of yrs doing nothing.. then I came to US for my Masters in Computer Science..right now I am nearing the end of my first sem and the exp till now is awsome.. ๐Ÿ˜

  • ashishdabhikar

    @ashishdabhikar-hdl6Ch • Nov 28, 2005

    Hi Frnds,

    I am Ashish. I am BE CSE. I have managed to complete my degree in just 4 years from Govt. Engg. College, Aurangabad . ๐Ÿ˜

    Now I am in a S/W company. Here, my main activities are writing mails, reading documents, searching on Internet and alsooo writing code.

    Bye then

  • rick

    @rick-JybHX8 • Nov 28, 2005

    I'm rick

    I'm rick. :roll:

    i'm good at nothing and recently messed up at TOEFL.

    so thinking about taking toefl again :x


    rick

  • the_perplexed_me

    @the-perplexed-me-NGi9aR • Nov 29, 2005

    Hi people,
    This is another crazy engineer who is still not sure about ... well many things.
    My name is Chhavi for sure and I work as a S/W professional. Did B.Tech from Delhi and miss those delhi days...
    Hoping to find some interesting, crazy ideas being exchanged in this forum..

  • sachin

    @sachin-UXjgUt • Nov 29, 2005

    Hi all
    I am sachin did my I am :shock: engineer :shock: in Electronics and Telecommunications from Nagpur :arrow: . Currently working in a networking firm ๐Ÿ˜› .

  • Rod
    Rod

    @rod-MVe2eZ • Nov 29, 2005

    Hi folks,

    my name's Rodrigo, and i'm just beginning my studies in Chemical Engeneering in Brazil... I already work with Petrochemical stuff and hope soon to get my degree! ๐Ÿ˜

    Interests: travels, music, reading, radical sports and any cool-crazy thing..heheh

    See ya here ! bye..

  • Kaustubh Katdare

    @thebigk • Dec 5, 2005

    Introductions!

    Friends! ๐Ÿ˜€

    We are 60+ now. Those who haven't introduced themselves to the forums; please do so here. Write 4-5 sentences about the Crazy Soul, that is "YOU" ๐Ÿ˜ .

    Let the posts begin. Please do not start a new thread. Hit 'Reply' at the bottom of this post & get started ๐Ÿ˜

    Happee Posting !

    -The Big K-

  • rick

    @rick-JybHX8 • Dec 5, 2005

    2-3 sentences

    I'll put a template ๐Ÿ˜

    Name:

    Age: (Optional for girls) ๐Ÿ˜

    Country:

    Occupation:

    Interests:

    About me-> (everything but above fields) ๐Ÿ˜€



    rick

  • sonia

    @sonia-iNspfa • Dec 5, 2005

    Hi
    I m Sonia.Completed my engineering in 2004 .Currently working as a s/w engineer.. :?

  • mayankjain1981

    @mayankjain1981-9pQ3CE • Dec 5, 2005

    gotta do something to be with you

    hi all, im mayank jain,graduated from yamunanagar,year 2004 batch,love to play cricket , and have fun listning music and freaking out with old friends,looking for some new people to know what similar interests we share.so common people,lets get to know each other.....
    here is me you. 8)

  • raji

    @raji-QfyZGf • Dec 8, 2005

    hi this is Raji 4m hyderabad,im in final year of BE E&C currently preparing 4 GATE..i like painting,watching movies,et all..

    Hoping to find some interesting, crazy ideas being exchanged in this forum..

  • Poonam

    @poonam-x9Ujc4 • Dec 10, 2005

    Hello and NAMASKAR (in hindi),

    Me Poonam ...ohhh better I should say Sweet-poo ๐Ÿ˜› . Well me, I had completed my 4 years of ENGG. in Info. Tech. and doing job in I.T. with the-big-k (God knows whyyyyyyyy BIG is there). I must say he is a nice person and was working hard for his dreams come true.

    I like Music and Travelling and ofcourse Dance(one of my favorite time pass).

    And must tell u abt one of my impossible (plp say ๐Ÿ˜ญ ) dream that one time a miracle should happen and i would get a good height probably 5'5 inch....God know when this is going to happen :wink: ??

    Hope We all having a good time here.

    B...Byeee... And Always Cheers...

  • Jerry

    @jerry-5wPKU7 • Dec 11, 2005

    PoonamAnd must tell u abt one of my impossible (plp say ๐Ÿ˜ญ ) dream that one time a miracle should happen and i would get a good height probably 5'5 inch....God know when this is going to happen :wink: ??

    Not sure if any engineer invented it; but have you heard of 'High-heel' shoes ๐Ÿ˜ฒ . try it! it will add 2-3 inches to your height :wink:

  • Kaustubh Katdare

    @thebigk • Dec 13, 2005

    Poonam(God knows whyyyyyyyy BIG is there). I must say he is a nice person and was working hard for his dreams come true.

    And must tell u abt one of my impossible (plp say ๐Ÿ˜ญ ) dream that one time a miracle should happen and i would get a good height probably 5'5 inch....God know when this is going to happen :wink: ??

    Hope We all having a good time here.

    B...Byeee... And Always Cheers...

    muwaahhahh ๐Ÿ˜
    I don't know why 'Big' is there. ๐Ÿ˜ but its going to be there ๐Ÿ˜‰

    Nice Person? me :shock: ๐Ÿ˜

    -The Big K-

  • toroid_systems

    @toroid-systems-IfWjZ4 • Dec 16, 2005

    Hii

    Hi all,
    I am avadhut from mumbai, I am a Computer Science Engineer, and currently working in networking company in mumbai.
    regards
    avadhut

  • 050620161

    @050620161-44vauk • Dec 18, 2005

    hi, i am usman nasir.
    i am doing telecommunication engineering from UMT(university of managment and technology(,LAhore,Pakistan.
    i am in 1st year(2rd semester).total semseters are 8.
    Recentaly i design a traffic light controller system with sensors totaly with digital logic design.i did not use electronics for this projest.
    this forum is very good.
    iu hope it will give everyone an oppurtuniyy to sher there ideas and discuss problems.
    and most important thing is staht by this forum engineers will meeat from all over the world and this is the basic idea of this forum creation.
    best of luck for owner of this forum.
    bye

  • naseel123

    @naseel123-AUlDsj • Dec 19, 2005

    hi there

    hi everyone

    my name is sayed naseel. i am from kerala and i am studying third year mechanical engineering is sastra deemed university, tanjore tamilnadu.my hobbies are biking around, reading crazy books, pumping iron etc etc. hope i get to make lots of friends here. cheers

  • ronjan

    @ronjan-AYgzj2 • Dec 21, 2005

    Hello ๐Ÿ˜€

    Am Ranjan Kant, finished my BTech [Electronics] frrm IIT Kgp in 2004 and b4 getting a chance to get crazy as an engineer, went into MBA at IIM-A.

    Will be finishing this march, uske baad Zindagi ka pata nahin ๐Ÿ˜€)...

    Am an avid reader [Fiction only ๐Ÿ˜€] and addicted movie-goer [hadnt missed a single Bollywood flick frrm 1999-2003 apart from the B-grade ones u know ๐Ÿ˜€)]...

    I blog at <a href="https://ranjanbox.blogspot.com" target="_blank" rel="nofollow noopener noreferrer">BladE's edge</a>

    And dats abt it...

    Tk care everyone ๐Ÿ˜€
    ranjan

  • Anil Jain

    @CrazyBoy • Jan 9, 2006

    areeee.....

    PoonamHello and NAMASKAR (in hindi),

    Me Poonam ...ohhh better I should say Sweet-poo ๐Ÿ˜› . Well me, I had completed my 4 years of ENGG. in Info. Tech. and doing job in I.T. with the-big-k (God knows whyyyyyyyy BIG is there). I must say he is a nice person and was working hard for his dreams come true.

    I like Music and Travelling and ofcourse Dance(one of my favorite time pass).

    And must tell u abt one of my impossible (plp say ๐Ÿ˜ญ ) dream that one time a miracle should happen and i would get a good height probably 5'5 inch....God know when this is going to happen :wink: ??

    Hope We all having a good time here.

    B...Byeee... And Always Cheers...


    God help those who help themselve ...
    God will never come to help you on earth...you will have to do efforts for you.....
    and one suggestion.....in place of this dream ...you can think this way ....NEPOLIAN BONAPART, HITLER ..all these can win the world with the small height than what problem you do have with your height...
    make your height your streangth...surely the day will come when.....
    NO NEED TO SAY any more
    BOL....
    surely the day :!: :!: :!:

  • Kaustubh Katdare

    @thebigk • Jan 12, 2006

    Boy! We are growing super-crazy-fast! ๐Ÿ˜€

    Hey guys, we are so many here and so few introductions? Cummon! We surely want to know about you! Time to blow your trumpet!

    Flood this thread with Introductions !

    Happee Introductions ๐Ÿ˜› ๐Ÿ˜‰ ๐Ÿ˜

    -The Big K-

  • pradypop

    @pradypop-Draqkg • Jan 21, 2006

    Hi 2 all,
    Tnx 4 d template rick. ๐Ÿ˜

    Name: Pradeep Kumar

    Age: 24

    Place: Hyderabad, India

    Occupation: Engineer

    Interests: Embedded Systems(linux platform), DSP, FPGAs...

    About me-> Might have guessed by now. i work in d above said domains. Have a lot to learn 4m engineers up thr.

    Believe this's gonna b gr8 experience.

  • lingz

    @lingz-SE36ET • Jan 25, 2006

    Hi everyone

    My name is Ling. I am an electrical engineering student from Australia.
    I always want to work in Mining or oil industry.

    And nice ot meet you all!;-)

  • rick

    @rick-JybHX8 • Feb 9, 2006

    Tnx 4 d template rick. :grin:

    You're welcome, Pradypop ๐Ÿ˜€

    I wonder why this thread is dead. I see there are 250+ crazy engineers here and only 20+ posts on this thread! Where are you all ? ๐Ÿ˜ฒ

    See what Big K says -

    Hey guys, we are so many here and so few introductions? Cummon! We surely want to know about you! Time to blow your trumpet!

    Flood this thread with Introductions !

    Introductions please !! ๐Ÿ˜

  • Kaustubh Katdare

    @thebigk • Feb 11, 2006

    intro

    Posted by sttepz

    hi 2 al guys n gals:smile:, dis is sttepz, i am studyin electronics n comm. in Vasavi College Of Engg, Hyd. I am very happy 2 join a crazy group like u cause i am crazy tooooooo!!:wink:
  • Prachi

    @prachi-knDMRq • Feb 15, 2006

    Hi I am Prachi. Did my B.E. in Computer Tech. Working as a software dev๐Ÿ˜€ I like reading marathi novels and poetry. Like to compose poems๐Ÿ˜ and make friends!!

  • Jerry

    @jerry-5wPKU7 • Feb 16, 2006

    Like to compose poems:grin:

    Waiting for your poems ! ๐Ÿ˜€

  • Fullywired Eng.

    @fullywired-eng-MSJ3yo • Mar 4, 2006

    Hi folks !

    Hi,
    This is Anas
    I am an Elecrtical Engineer, graduated last summer (i.e. June 2005).
    I am currently working as an electrical consultant in the fields of power and instrumentation in Dubai and a researcher in the field of microwave.
    One of my researchs that I did last year won the Myron Zucker Award (second place). I would be glad to share info with people ! specially skilled and the ones into research !

  • ool.s

    @ools-5qEO6P • Mar 4, 2006

    introductions

    hi my name is maul i'm from indonesia i'm not an engineer yet,(almost) but some day i'm not not100% engineer. SALAM KENAL(nice to know yall)๐Ÿ˜€

  • JDM Bill

    @jdm-bill-0sDM6x • Mar 5, 2006

    [FONT=verdana, arial, helvetica]Im Bill and i just got my associates degree in business administration in summer of 2005, and im now going for my bachelors in mechanical engineering, graduating the latest in may 2009. i also joined SAE and ASME at my college.

    i am really interested in cars, and would like to get into research and development in the car industry. i also have been very interested in hydrogen fuel cell cars
    [/FONT]

  • civiLLian

    @civillian-OCsQ1I • Mar 12, 2006

    Sumthing bout me

    Hye,
    I'm Ahmad Shafik..cal me shafik..from Malaysia..I'm not an engineer yet... currently doing my degree in civil engineering..well I'll be out into the field by 2008 (I hope)..I'm still young through..20..(wish me luck..huhu~~)

    I like..sports..(lots of em)...manga..(also lot of em)..bla..bla..like to meet people..hehe..jana~~ (gudbye in japanese...<---I think)

  • rick

    @rick-JybHX8 • Mar 13, 2006

    welcome to the board friends ๐Ÿ˜

    others - post your introductions !

    cheers!

    rick

    -this post should not be treated as spam ๐Ÿ˜Ž

  • Neha

    @neha-3vibjn • Mar 14, 2006

    Hi everyone
    I am neha...pursuing my B.Tech in computers...2nd year or in an engineer's language 4th sem...well till now i am finding it gud as there's a lot of fun in an engineers life!!!...as expected from a gud engineer i don't believe in studies apart my interesting novels...Studies not my cup of tea actually๐Ÿ˜€
    Keep Smiling!!!!
    Enjoy............................

  • Anil Jain

    @CrazyBoy • Mar 15, 2006

    neha.as expected from a gud engineer i don't believe in studies apart my interesting novels.....


    If you read good novels than post some on Novels thread...or books thread
    here is the link
    #-Link-Snipped-#

    --Cheers....

  • sristi

    @sristi-483Qff • Mar 26, 2006

    hi people

    hi all
    hope u r all doing well
    im Sristi 4m hyd(AP,INDIA) doin engg in electronics n communicaitons , i like painting,sketing,watching cricket ,movies et
    i liked ur group so thought to join!!
    nnn i got a doubt

    i think the most loved word for any person in the world (in Universe) is.. their name isn't it but many of u guys have some other funky user names yyyyyyy

  • Kaustubh Katdare

    @thebigk • Mar 26, 2006

    i think the most loved word for any person in the world (in Universe) is.. their name isn't it but many of u guys have some other funky user names yyyyyyy

    [โ€‹IMG]

    Sometime in future, we'll have a poll on the funkiest username. I personally recommend using whackiest usernames. ๐Ÿ˜‰

    Don't ask me what was that about. :hehehe:

    -The Big K-

  • ranve

    @ranve-4avQDi • Mar 30, 2006

    i am ranveer from ghz got campus in wipro infotech ,doing final year comsci...๐Ÿ˜’

  • sankalp

    @sankalp-bxSxCn • Apr 1, 2006

    Hi

    I am Sankalp Patnaik. I am in 2nd year Electrical Engg. I study in KIIT, bhubaneswar, Orissa.

    Well i love travelling have been almost whole of india, play guitar and sleep:sleepy: rest of the time.....

  • sunstarn

    @sunstarn-ULhB4P • Apr 3, 2006

    Hi Im Murthy Aka Sun. Doing 1st Yr Chem Engg.

  • r.malhotra

    @rmalhotra-PH5NLP • Apr 3, 2006

    Name: Roopali

    Country: India

    Occupation: Software Engineer

    Interests: Writing Poems, Reading novels and making new friends ๐Ÿ˜

  • Kaustubh Katdare

    @thebigk • Apr 4, 2006

    Great Going !

    Guys!

    We are dying to know about you [โ€‹IMG]

    I'll put the Introduction Template created by rick-

    Name:
    Engineering Stream: Electrical/CS/Mechanical/IT/TeleCom/....
    Age:
    Country:
    Occupation:
    Crazy: Yes/No ? ๐Ÿ˜
    Interests:
    A little about me:

    -The Big K-

  • rick

    @rick-JybHX8 • Apr 8, 2006

    We are dying to know about you [โ€‹IMG]

    Yeh :hehehe:

    Nobody really uses the template. I think I will have to work on the colors of the template. ๐Ÿ˜‰

  • ravikrishnanr

    @ravikrishnanr-0MNtnQ • Apr 10, 2006

    hello friends

    Hello Crazy members.......
    I am a new crazy member in this group..
    ๐Ÿ˜ ..I am a Computer Science Er. I am an energetic, gigantic Indian >> currently working in Mumbai. Hope to meet in detail soon..

    Thanks

    Bye
    ravi๐Ÿ˜

  • crook

    @crook-0PFkJv • Apr 10, 2006

    Welcome to the board, Ravi

    I am an energetic, gigantic Indian >>

    ๐Ÿ˜ Nice.


    crook

  • AJIT_EE

    @ajit-ee-ArIu7j • Apr 16, 2006

    hi friends

    myself ajit srivastava a new member in crazy engineer tree. iam a electrical short circuit still confused of all my fuses during 4 years.dammn i thought it wil do good being elect engg. but ever now n then i recieve shock within tat still some current is with me.


    friend i believe its same there from ur side also so keep smiling n electrifying others

    urs

    shortcircuit
    ajit๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

  • richa_ahuja

    @richa-ahuja-Szt08E • Apr 16, 2006

    hello...

    hello.... crazy engineers.....
    well i m fresher richa in dis community..
    i m IT student....
    hope i will get gud cooperation here.....๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜

  • vaibhav singh

    @vaibhav-singh-k2PKWJ • Apr 17, 2006

    intro

    ๐Ÿ˜Ž myself vaibhav singh :grin:

    still student of b.tech computer science and engineering
    studyiing in
    sastra
    tamilnadu

    want to do some thing in my field , want to b milestone of my field .

    hav too many ambitions:?: ..........
    interests in hacking and want to b the best network security consultant and programmer .

  • vaibhav singh

    @vaibhav-singh-k2PKWJ • Apr 17, 2006

    intro

    ๐Ÿ˜Ž myself vaibhav singh :grin:
    belong to u.p

    still student of b.tech computer science and engineering
    studyiing in 1st year .
    sastra
    tamilnadu

    want to do some thing in my field , want to b milestone of my field .

    hav too many ambitions:?: ..........
    interests in hacking and want to b the best network security consultant and programmer .

  • Kaustubh Katdare

    @thebigk • Apr 17, 2006

    welcome to the board !

    Welcome to the board, you are now the official CEans ! ๐Ÿ˜€

    Nice introductions! Feel free to express yourself! CEan community is growing everyday and we'll have to work on making the forum a better place.

    Do go through the <a href="https://www.crazyengineers.com/index.php?categoryid=1&p2_articleid=1">CrazyEngineers</a>

    Happy Posting ! ๐Ÿ˜

    -The Big K-

  • crook

    @crook-0PFkJv • Apr 17, 2006

    welcome everyone ๐Ÿ˜

    K you forgot to mention that the CrazyEngineers Newbie Guide has been developed by CEans!

    ๐Ÿ˜

  • vips78

    @vips78-WvHnBT • Apr 17, 2006

    ๐Ÿ˜ Hi I am Vips..... people call me so as i give them useful tips.

    Belong to USA.

    I am a Soft Eng by profession.

    Fascinated towards comp animation.

    I have a 2GB Ram, and 80GB physical memory on my uppar half.

    Dream to give Billy, hard time in near future.

    Thats Me.๐Ÿ˜