introduce my self

my name is MAHDI and i am from Somalia i study electronic and Information Engineering
in china specially china in Huazhong university of science and technology

so i need to get new idea project related to the telecommunication
'thanks all.

Replies

• Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    #-Link-Snipped-# Welcome to CrazyEngineers. Feel free to take part in discussions. We look forward to you becoming an active member.
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Welcome to CE.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Am stella..graduated from SRM university with M.Tech this year.. Became a part of TCS thru on campus😀 glad to visit u all here!!!
is it valid or it gave compilation error public class test{ int j; public void show(); public void see() public static void main(string args[]) { test test=new test(); test.show(); }...
I have a program for reversing a single linked list node *rev( node *head ) { node *next; node *curr = head; node *prev = NULL; while (curr != NULL)...
Living in this era of information technology, to communicate our ideas, thoughts and experiences with others, we have become tremendously dependent on some communication devices and technologies (i.e. mobile phones,...
SCIENTISTS investigates that which already is............​ ​ BUT​ ENGINEERS creats that which has never been....KRAZZY ENGINEERS 😛👍 ​ [DEAR GOD, WHEN I LOSE MY HOPE REMEMBER ME THAT YOUR PLANS...