Internship in IT Company in Mumbai

HEY GUYS I AM IN THIRD YEAR SEM 5 NOW I WANT TO DO INTERNSHIP IN AN IT COMPANY IN MUMBAI NOT GEETING WAY FROM WHERE TO START UPON I AM IN EXTC I HAVE BOTH ELEC AND IT SKILLS PLZZZ GUIDE ME

Replies

• Vikram S Bargah
    Vikram S Bargah
    Welcome to Crazyengineers #-Link-Snipped-# .
    here are some links that can help you get an internship at Mumbai.
    "#-Link-Snipped-#", "Internship in Mumbai | Internshala" .

Hope this helps 😀

Try Participating in all the ongoing discussions here at Carzyengineers.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi sir, Hope you are doing good. Myself Vinay. Ive done my Bsc(MPCS) in 2013. Ive completed my Manual + QTP testing courses. but im not getting any interview calls....
ISRO has announced that the ASTROSAT it has been building and assembling for a while now is ready for launch. The space & research organisation will be blasting off the...
I am very weak at basics. Is it possible to crack GATE 2017 if I start preparing from now on? If yes.. Please suggest me. I am a mechanical engineer...
Dear All Basically I am a CS student. completed my degree 1989. I have spent my initial carrier by doing programming on Foxpro and clipper. Somehow my carrier has been...
Based out of Bengaluru, Bro4u is the hyperlocal services marketplace that caters to the daily needs of people - be it getting an electrician or plumber or hiring laundry, pet...