Internship for M.Tech Mechatronics Students in India?

Are there any companies which provide intern ships for mechatronics students in India

Replies

• Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    There should be.
    I have heard that CSIR or Central Scientific Instruments Organisation regularly offers such internships for M.E. M.Tech students.
    Read details here: #-Link-Snipped-#

After that, there are several startups too in most metro cities.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

how a person can recognize himself and can utilize his full potential at right place and time?
I am final year mechanical student . and i want to manufacture a hardcore mechanical project for final year . i want your best idea to complete a good project.
The mega Lenovo India Gaming Week event in Mumbai got a thunderous response as the company unveiled its new gaming laptop amidst fans. The new gadget is called - Lenovo...
The word Gana in Sanskrit refers to numbers also. Making Ganapati the lord of computing. Not surprising that his vahan the ubiquitous mouse literally over runs the IT sector. True...
Hello Everyone & Happy Ganesh Chaturthi! We are finally here with the results of the Epic CrazyEngineers Quiz Contest held on 15th September 2015 on account of Engineers' Day celebration...