Internship after 3rd year in dot net

I'm a B.Tech Computer Science student I had recently started my .net.Now I am in 3rd year and their is a 60 days training programme so if before my training I completed my .net so then in which field I have to do my training and from where.

Replies

• Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    #-Link-Snipped-# You should actively seek training and internship programs in your city via online portals that regularly post internship opportunities with startups and MNCs. You should keep a CV or resume ready and highlight all your current skills. Chances are that once they hire you, they'll train you and make you work on a project that they think you can handle.
  • Abdul Kuddus
    Abdul Kuddus
    Thank you.But I like to ask in which field should I do my training.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hello my rank is 3166 in c-cat and i got vitamumbai plz somebodyletme know me about this collage. how it is, how about its placement record and whats the next...
Uber has announced the launch of Uber Trip Experiences, a new addition to its API for developers at its first ever Asian hackathon held in Bengaluru today. The Uber Trip...
Is it benefitial from job point of view? Which one to give ocp 7 or 8? and what books to refer for ocp 8?
Hello sirs and madams, I would like to humbly ask about suggestions regarding thesis proposal for Electronics students. Thank you for your help 😀