Internship after 3rd year in dot net

Abdul Kuddus
@abdul-kuddus-mi1V2y โ€ข Oct 26, 2024

I'm a B.Tech Computer Science student I had recently started my .net.Now I am in 3rd year and their is a 60 days training programme so if before my training I completed my .net so then in which field I have to do my training and from where.

Replies

Welcome, guest

Join CrazyEngineers to reply, ask questions, and participate in conversations.

CrazyEngineers powered by Jatra Community Platform

  • Ankita Katdare

    @abrakadabra • Jan 12, 2016

    #-Link-Snipped-# You should actively seek training and internship programs in your city via online portals that regularly post internship opportunities with startups and MNCs. You should keep a CV or resume ready and highlight all your current skills. Chances are that once they hire you, they'll train you and make you work on a project that they think you can handle.

  • Abdul Kuddus

    @abdul-kuddus-mi1V2y • Jan 13, 2016

    Thank you.But I like to ask in which field should I do my training.