CrazyEngineers Archive
Old, but evergreen and popular discussions on CrazyEngineers, presented to you in read-only mode.
@kanchanborade123 • 12 Jul, 2011
Hello
i want to interface GPS+GSM with pic uc. I need a basic algorithm for the same.
i want to use this into tracking based projects.

thank you
waiting for the kind reply
@shahrul • 13 Jul, 2011 GPS use UART with NMEA Protocol. Ex code GPS.
GSM use UART with AT Command. Ex code GSM.
Then, if you want combine that, you need PIC with 2 UART.

You can do your own UART software, but it's also difficult. For better, you need to use dsPIC.
@Jeemon Joy • 17 Jul, 2011 Excuse me pls..
i want to do my final year project on GPS navigation...can i know from where to start it..do there any microcontroller ICs having GPS module available in India?
3.4k views

Related Posts

@Kaustubh Katdare · Aug 27, 2009

Here's a brand new seminar topic for all of you - HTML 5 ! There's plenty of information for you available on the Internet. Following references might be useful to...
3.1k views

@namivrm · Aug 25, 2009

Hello, this is Nami. I am a student of computer science. While learning C++, I faced a query about operator overloading using friend function. I am pretty clueless about how...
9k views

@Kaustubh Katdare · May 13, 2013

Tata X0 is the new small car under development at Tata Motors' Ranjangaon plant near Pune. The sources closer to the development have confirmed that the new compact car will...
3.8k views

@Kaustubh Katdare · Mar 3, 2011

Definition: Within the elastic limit of a solid material, the deformation, produced by a force of any kind is proportional to the force. Has anyone wondered why the definition has...
9.1k views

@Jerome Infante · Sep 12, 2015

A pleasant day i am Jerome Infante, a student of mechatronics engineering in the Philippines. i am taking the last year and i still dont have a thesis.can you give...
3.3k views