CrazyEngineers Archive
Old, but evergreen and popular discussions on CrazyEngineers, presented to you in read-only mode.
@kanchanborade123 • 12 Jul, 2011
Hello
i want to interface GPS+GSM with pic uc. I need a basic algorithm for the same.
i want to use this into tracking based projects.

thank you
waiting for the kind reply
@shahrul • 13 Jul, 2011 GPS use UART with NMEA Protocol. Ex code GPS.
GSM use UART with AT Command. Ex code GSM.
Then, if you want combine that, you need PIC with 2 UART.

You can do your own UART software, but it's also difficult. For better, you need to use dsPIC.
@Jeemon Joy • 17 Jul, 2011 Excuse me pls..
i want to do my final year project on GPS navigation...can i know from where to start it..do there any microcontroller ICs having GPS module available in India?
8.6k views

Related Posts

@Ankita Katdare · Mar 9, 2015

Admit it or not, but the Chinese brand Xiaomi has taken over the gadget arena in India by storm. One of its popular products in recent times has been the...
6.4k views

@Sandhya Nattu · Jul 2, 2012

Will some one help me in converting pdf file to excel using java??
4.6k views

@Debasmita Banerjee · Jan 11, 2016

The Chinese Start-up, Letv has decided to launch its much awaited, “Le Max Pro”, which comes with Qualcomm’s latest flagship processor, the Snapdragon Qualcomm 820. Priced at RMB 3,500 (around...
3.9k views

@Ankita Katdare · Nov 29, 2015

Micromax has launched yet another mid-budget smartphone in its Canvas Series with Pace 4G Q416. In this day and age, when speed is all that we are after, Micromax has...
6k views

@Ankita Katdare · May 30, 2014

Intex Mobiles has launched a new android smartphone in India today called the "Intex Aqua i5 Mini", a low budget phone with above average features. Sporting a 4.5" IPS FWVGA...
4k views