interfacing controller to pedal

here is a controller for a pmdc motor

[​IMG]

now does anyone know how this can be interfaced to a lever via a potentiometer.

my idea is that the lever is mechanically attached to a potentiometer, which in turn is interfaced to the motor via the cables.

the linear movement of the lever adjusts the potentiometer , which in turn gives the signals to the controller to vary the motor speed.

now what i want to know is , what would the potentiometer look like and how to do the interfacings ?

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

i have casio fx991ms. there is a problem in that. for example for 2+2 the result it shows is 00000. what could be the problem. can anyone help me please
Indie Game: The Movie is a beautifully shot movie that gives us a look into the intersection of art and technology currently being explored by indie game developers. With the...
There are rumors that the social networking giant, Facebook is planning to acquire Opera - the browser that claims to have about 200 million active users across the world. Facebook's...
What this Egyptian student has achieved is a new way of propulsion for spacecrafts, making use of the Quantum Physics that could be the next game-changer. Amidst the hundreds of...
Though rumors about Facebook building a phone have been turned down, we have a lot of reasons to believe that Facebook is indeed working on building it's own smartphone. Why...