problem in calculator casio fx991ms

i have casio fx991ms. there is a problem in that. for example for 2+2 the result it shows is 00000. what could be the problem. can anyone help me please

Replies

• Nachko
    Nachko
    Most likely the reason is weak battery. Replace it (one AA battery). Or you may ask for help here:

Inquiry Form - CASIO

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Indie Game: The Movie is a beautifully shot movie that gives us a look into the intersection of art and technology currently being explored by indie game developers. With the...
There are rumors that the social networking giant, Facebook is planning to acquire Opera - the browser that claims to have about 200 million active users across the world. Facebook's...
What this Egyptian student has achieved is a new way of propulsion for spacecrafts, making use of the Quantum Physics that could be the next game-changer. Amidst the hundreds of...
Though rumors about Facebook building a phone have been turned down, we have a lot of reasons to believe that Facebook is indeed working on building it's own smartphone. Why...
Hi ther I'm Akash, an Instrumentation Engineer from India. Presently working with Chemanol(Petrochemical company) in Saudi Arabia. I think That's enough for Intro...