interfacing a temperature sensor

Hey guys
Need some help here....,i have this circuit that senses the temperature of an environment then converts the change into 8 bit digital form,how to i incorperate the interface circuit????

Replies

• sauravgoswami
    sauravgoswami
    why dont ya use an ADC,you can use RTD or PT 100 depending on your temp.range
  • reachrkata
    reachrkata
    From what I understand from vza, he already has a circuit that gives a 8-bit code corresponding to the temperature. So there is no need of the ADC.

To incorporate the interface, you first need to know if the 8-bit data is in serial form or parallel form. If parallel, you just need to connect the 8 data outputs of the circuit to any Microprocessor port and use the data.
    If serial, then connect it to a SPI or UART port (as the case may be).

-Karthik

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

may i pls know where to get informations on paper presentation and conferences where papers can be presented ... pls suggest me few places ... am in real eagerness to...
Hi there CEans.. I'm into my BE in Mechanical.. My college mates and i are thinking of a project in Vertical axis hydraulic turbines.. Have you got any information to...
Hi all, I was just thinking of a fun project. And this flashed to my mind. I would like to write my own shell similar to the "Bash Shell" but...
Guys, we are engineers and thinkers and not limited to our scope of studies.. Here is a peek into the "world order". Go ahead and give your views on the...
Please tell me the difference between plasma and lcd tv. It will be helpful if someone provides me the full detail.