Interested in Computer Science

i'm a 12th passing student & very much interested in computer science engineering & willingly to do some research work in this field.
so help me & update me, inform me about this field

Replies

• guna99
    guna99
    Re: Computer-Tips & Tricks

P_K_SRIVASTAVA
    i'm a 12th passing student & very much interested in computer science engineering & willingly to do some research work in this field.
    so help me & update me, inform me about this field

If you are that much interested in educating yourself with good stuff, CE is a good site for you.

as well as many more news sites, Try goggling about what you want, thn subscribe to them. you'l definitly stay updated!!
  • sookie
    sookie
    Hi Srivastava,

Very good interest. This field really need people to focus more on research rather than on making non sense softwares. That's what I believe.

Just let us know what topic basically you like most about Computer science field like - Algorithms, Operating systems, Security and other many more...
  • sauravgoswami
    sauravgoswami
    Hello Mr.Shrivastav hope you a very good in Mathematics,computer itself is a calculating machine,just that it had been made simple for everyone to use.anyhow,what is your take on research in computer sciences

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Google breaks AdMob even by 2014; makes a $6B killing by 2020: Mobile Advertising says a report by . In light of recent due diligence by FCC on this acquisition...
Let us discuss the concept of live and neutral wires and answer the question whether neutral is positive or negative? Every electrical engineer needs to know the difference.
hey guys.. can anyone tell me which companies are better than accenture? and which companies are worser than accenture?
hey guys.. can anyone give information about ntpc exam,ies exam??? thank you
The SEA-ME-WE 4 undersea cable has been damaged near Italy and maintenance work is being carried out. It may take upto 4 days to fix the problems. Indian Internet users...