Which companies are better than Accenture?

hey guys..
can anyone tell me which companies are better than accenture? and which companies are worser than accenture?

Replies

• sherya mathur
    sherya mathur
    IBM ,MICROSOFT,ORACLE
    are some of the better companies than accenture
    accenture is at the second highest positionin firing % of their employee
  • adlin
    adlin
    thank you shreya.. are you working in accenture??
  • Gurjeet Singh
    Gurjeet Singh
    firstly may i know the reason why u want to know this?
    as you got selected in accenture?
  • adlin
    adlin
    yes.. ofcourse i got.....
  • Gurjeet Singh
    Gurjeet Singh
    If you selected in accenture as a fresher then there is no problem in starting your career in a good company ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Hold on!

What criteria are you all using to compare the companies? Simply saying IBM is better than Accenture isn't done. You will have to provide appropriate reasons stating why you think one company is better than other.
  • adlin
    adlin
    yes.. but nothing wrong in getting to know details more right??
  • adlin
    adlin
    package.. working hours.. environment.. evrything...
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    It could be more appreciated if you post what is the nature of work you will be given at accenture and what you need?
    For eg. if you want C coding and if you are placed in Testing then whatever the company is , its not worth joining!
    If you put a question stating that you need some job opportunities as a fresher in some domain etc , then we could post you few company names which is more into that domain.
    But all the factors you mentioned doesnt matter!

But here is some information from my experience!

Package -- Except few companies like Microsoft , Google , Oracle and few more all other companies give in the same range as accenture + or - .5L
    Working Hours: I guess as a fresher you should be able to work in any working hours, moreover you have to check the working place as well , I have seen people rush to hyderbad or banglore as and when they get the job, and they try to move again in very few days!
    Environment: Working environment is more or less same in all corporates! It all depends on your attitude nothing else.

Everything? Whats everything? do you want to know leave structure, hike structure??

:: I would say the one who is starting a career somewhere should look domain of work ( like C , Java , testing) if you like to go work in that domain then almost other things doesnt matter much!
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    I agree with E-S. Let me try to answer from my experience.
    adlin
    package.. working hours.. environment.. evrything...
    Package: I'd agree that the package will not vary by INR. 50,000 for most of the companies; unless you are comparing the salaries offered by product companies like Microsoft, Oracle, et al.
    However, I'd strongly recommend not to compare companies on the basis of package only. For example you might be offered a job with slightly more package; but may not be directly put on a project. That would be a disaster.

Working Hours: They are mostly the same almost everywhere: 8 hours a day OR 40 hours a week. There are few companies that offer work in shifts. So I'd recommend you to get in touch with the HRs and ask them for more information regarding working hours.

Environment: There are several factors that contribute to the environment - Location, company building, sitting arrangement, colleagues, project etc. Its difficult to comment on the environment. But be assured that you will end up in a posh office ๐Ÿ˜€.

Everything: Again, this is vague. I'd recommend you to take a look at studies done by leading magazine that list out the companies based upon various factors. Infosys was judged the best company to work for few years ago. I am not aware of the latest rankings. Search Google for "Best IT companies to work for in India" and you should get your answer.
  • adlin
    adlin
    thank you so much for the info ENGLISH-SCARED.. do you have any idea of where the accenture training will be for the freshers?๐Ÿ˜•
  • adlin
    adlin
    thank you BIG_K_
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    As Biggie suggested please get in touch with the recruitment HR for the information.
  • Gurjeet Singh
    Gurjeet Singh
    English-Scared
    It could be more appreciated if you post what is the nature of work you will be given at accenture and what you need?
    For eg. if you want C coding and if you are placed in Testing then whatever the company is , its not worth joining!
    If you put a question stating that you need some job opportunities as a fresher in some domain etc , then we could post you few company names which is more into that domain.
    But all the factors you mentioned doesnt matter!

But here is some information from my experience!

Package -- Except few companies like Microsoft , Google , Oracle and few more all other companies give in the same range as accenture + or - .5L
    Working Hours: I guess as a fresher you should be able to work in any working hours, moreover you have to check the working place as well , I have seen people rush to hyderbad or banglore as and when they get the job, and they try to move again in very few days!
    Environment: Working environment is more or less same in all corporates! It all depends on your attitude nothing else.

Everything? Whats everything? do you want to know leave structure, hike structure??

:: I would say the one who is starting a career somewhere should look domain of work ( like C , Java , testing) if you like to go work in that domain then almost other things doesnt matter much!

but as u said like as a fresher if any one got testing,instead he/she wants in another domain.then what can be done,as he binded in bonds and all?
  • adlin
    adlin
    English-Scared
    As Biggie suggested please get in touch with the recruitment HR for the information.
    yeah sure..๐Ÿ˜€
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    cooldudeiet
    but as u said like as a fresher if any one got testing,instead he/she wants in another domain.then what can be done,as he binded in bonds and all?

First most of the companies donot ask for any bond!

If you have bond as well there are ways , if some one is really passionate about Java or something you can contact your HR before joining and inquiring your profile etc..

Even if you get into testing by exhibiting your passion you can always change your domain of interest!

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hey guys.. can anyone give information about ntpc exam,ies exam??? thank you
The SEA-ME-WE 4 undersea cable has been damaged near Italy and maintenance work is being carried out. It may take upto 4 days to fix the problems. Indian Internet users...
Creating account in paypal is free right? Do we need to have credit card ? Do they collect some amount as service charge for with drawal? Is it possible to...
Hello, everyone.I'm Astirl, a new comer to this forum .Glad to be here . Looking forward to your sharing and our discussion ๐Ÿ˜€
Some crazy engineer solved a problem. See - [video=youtube;VYFla-d1lKA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VYFla-d1lKA[/video]